X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sex.

...and WoW.
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Boy became man...
      "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

I watched a lot of Star Trek: Enterprise. Not totally sure why; Kuci says I'm wasting my life.
        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

one of the rare times that Kuci was probably right.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I actually think it's a pretty good show.

Oh yeah, and that isn't rare. Kuci's right most of the time

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
              I actually think it's a pretty good show.

Then again, I'm not a Trekkie, so maybe someone who is more of a fan found something worth something there?
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Ate, slept, took a bath, put some bug into a database (also called "programming"), removed some bugs from a database (better known as "debugging"), posted on other fora, played games, chatted on ICQ, watched TV, went out of the house, went back home ...
                I think that more or less covers it all
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post

Then again, I'm not a Trekkie, so maybe someone who is more of a fan found something worth something there?
                  I watched about half of Enterprise, I think. The best episodes were the ones where they found a way to get the Vulcan out of her uniform.
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Yeah between that and the fact that I always liked Scott B., kept me watching it longer than I probably should have. (and even then it wasn't that many episodes before I gave it up)
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Oh, boy.
                      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Scott Bakula is good. It's also a bit nostalgic for me. I watched it with my parents when I was a kid.
                        Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                        I watched about half of Enterprise, I think. The best episodes were the ones where they found a way to get the Vulcan out of her uniform.
                        Don't forget the times the comm officer lost her shirt

Comment

I loved the ENT season, where the coalition of aliens tried to build a planet destroying weapon in order to destroy terra.

A lot of things in this season (the aliens, tech etc. ) reminded me of Master of Orion. Wouldn´t be surprised if some of the people responsible for this season were MoO players
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Yes, that was good. I thought the fourth season was great--apparently, they got a new head writer for those seasons. The final episode sucked balls, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove View Post
                              I frequent another forum. I never put all my eggs in one basket.
                              This. Paradox and WPC to be exact.
                              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                                Wasn't it cute how they thought the new posters would stay?
                                It was rather that people wanted to be nice to you and some of you shat on that hospitality.
                                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                                X