Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Did you Do When 'Poly went Down?

The poll is expired.

There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

When to the House of Commons. Met Paul Boateng. Attended the launch of a project I'm volunteering on. Saw some hunky policemen. Walked around a very cold Westminster Hall. Read three books. Had some Nigerian food. Walked a lot. Didn't buy an African mask. Volunteered at a charity shop. Walked through Trafalgar Square and Soho (day after the Chinese New Year celebrations- pretty decorations everywhere). Talked about the possible cultural influences on the relief work decoration on Benin/Yoruba bronzes.
    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Increased the traffic @ WPC 10-fold

Increased the blood pressure of moderators over there by the same amount...
      "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Well done. I will admit that I checked over there yesterday, but just to see if anyone knew what the status of this place was. No I didn't post.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I frequent another forum. I never put all my eggs in one basket.
          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

I also checked out CFC *GASP* to see if there was any new strats posted for CIV IV.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Help build a pipeline through Nebraska
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I tore up the pipeline Sloww built.
                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I rejoiced
                  *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Math. I've been re-learning all the math I've forgotten since high school.
                    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

i went to visit the pandas and got insulted right out the gate.
                      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Originally posted by self biased View Post
                        i went to visit the pandas and got insulted right out the gate.
                        Wasn't it cute how they thought the new posters would stay?
                        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

enjoyed my life.
                          Order of the Fly
                          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove View Post
                            I frequent another forum. I never put all my eggs in one basket.
                            This.
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Didnt really notice dont come here that Often too busy playing civ...........

Only Noticed when the mass influx of newbies at wpc Started crying about it

Comment

Working...
                              X