The Get Me A Girlfriend in 2012 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post

Women subconsciously desire what they think they can not have. By focusing exclusively on her, you're telling her she has you locked down. It's that crap that got me screwed by the stripper *****.
    You are completely right in providing that video, as top example of how to interact with a woman you want to bed. Too bad you don't do that, and you are not quite Hank Moody, yet.
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

How did you learn this? Are there classes? This is what I'm talking about.

It's so ****ing obvious you ****ing carrot!

No one can be as dense as you IRL, clearly you are someone's expertly crafted DL Troll...
      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Oh and it looks like she's moved on already...

Comment

Well I saw on her status that she's out of town for the weekend so it'll have to wait til later.
          Judging how eager she is to get some action, by that time she'll already have found someone else.
          In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post

It's so ****ing obvious you ****ing carrot!

No one can be as dense as you IRL, clearly you are someone's expertly crafted DL Troll...
            This is what I mean. You all say this **** and say I'm not listening but you never say anything I can use. I'm so behind the curve that the platitudes that you say are too advanced for me. I need a step-by-step method to talking to women.

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
            Oh and it looks like she's moved on already...
            She's seeing her sister.
            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

There is no step by step guide. Stop looking for one.
              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                There is no step by step guide. Stop looking for one.
                How will I learn then?

Seriously. How? Trial and error? I'm 26. I can't afford the trial and error everyone else had when they were 12-13.
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

This is what I mean. You all say this **** and say I'm not listening but you never say anything I can use. I'm so behind the curve that the platitudes that you say are too advanced for me. I need a step-by-step method to talking to women.
                  Step by step guide? Yes if you want to sound like a robot!

Your reply was boring and you didn't end with a hook/question to get her to reply back - it's ****ing elementary dude!

She's seeing her sister.
                  Nothing like a bit of lesbian incest - why don't you ask her if you can join in?

Comment

Is Al's goal chasing tail or joining the Marines?

Comment

How will I learn then?

Seriously. How? Trial and error? I'm 26. I can't afford the trial and error everyone else had when they were 12-13.
                      I don't think everyone else started when they were 13, but seriously, WTF have you been doing for the last 13 years?

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                        I don't think everyone else started when they were 13, but seriously, WTF have you been doing for the last 13 years?
                        Giving money to a stripper.

Comment

Comment

How will I learn then?

I didn't start dating until I was 17. Trial and error is the only way. What are you afraid of?
                            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Learning about relationships is trial and error but mostly error until you've ****ed up enough you manage to get it right.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
                                As for the current girl, don't leave things where they are and wait for her. Make plans and invite her. Do it ASAP.
                                It's really the only thing he can do to salvage the situation. Invite her out and hope she thinks he was just taking a piss earlier.
                                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X