I'm impressed by Newt Gingrich's moral values and ethics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm impressed by Newt Gingrich's moral values and ethics

Not only did he want an open marriage so he can bang another chick with a clear "conscience," but now he has promised Sarah Palin a cabinet position in thanking her for her support (which is a felon).

Keep making more rope for yourself, Gingrich.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Who does he think he is, a Kennedy? Rich white American men can have sex with any women they want. And besides, his wife was sick and probably not wanting to have sex with him. I'm fairly sure God would be OK with that... surely there isn't anything in the Bible forbidding straight sex, is there?
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Hm, I assume they are both free women ... in this case it might be a problem...
      it wouldn´t be a problem, however if one (or both) were his sex slaves (in this case he would even be required to have sex with all of them):

Originally posted by Exodus 21:10-11
      If he himself marries her (i.e. the slavegirl) and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment.
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

A woman's children were who took care of her when her husband died.

To not sleep with your wife (and give her children), was the same thing as not stealing her retirement/etc.

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Exactly... and Newt gave her children. Case dismissed.
          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

His faux outrage act on the CNN presidential "debate" was funny. It wasn't a convincing act to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
              Who does he think he is, a Kennedy? Rich white American men can have sex with any women they want. And besides, his wife was sick and probably not wanting to have sex with him. I'm fairly sure God would be OK with that... surely there isn't anything in the Bible forbidding straight sex, is there?
              At least Marilyn Monroe was hot. Clinton banged skanks.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                Not only did he want an open marriage so he can bang another chick with a clear "conscience," but now he has promised Sarah Palin a cabinet position in thanking her for her support (which is a felon).

Keep making more rope for yourself, Gingrich.
                Hmmm, knowing Newt, sucking up to Sarah is more likely in the hope of a little felat(io).
                Last edited by Dr Strangelove; January 21, 2012, 13:06.
                "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                  At least Marilyn Monroe was hot. Clinton banged skanks.
                  The lesson to be learnt is that if a POTUS is to bang interns then he must bang only hot interns. This will allow him to avoid the rather awkward question "Why did you bang her". After all, If one aspires to be President of the United States one should show good taste.

Comment

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I like Newt for one reason, he makes my avatar relevant:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bill_the_Cat_Tasteless_Art.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.5 KB
ID:	9092724

ACK!
                      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

So how about the possible felony that Newt committed?

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                          So how about the possible felony that Newt committed?
                          its not murder if they dont find the body
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Not true.

ACK!
                            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Good to see that Republicans are finally putting the angelic morality requirements they have for candidates behind them.

I bet Gary Hart just shakes his head every day on how far things have come for the country as a whole on this issue. It took an extremely popular President like Clinton to make people realize how stupid it is to judge someone's governing ability by their sex life.
                              "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Working...
                              X