Can A Guy Be Gay and Not Realize It?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can A Guy Be Gay and Not Realize It?

There's a guy in Sales and I think he's the only one here that doesn't think he's gay. I try not to stereotype, but if I were to stereotype, he would fit the profile. In this day and age, for no real reason, are people in the closet? It doesn't really matter if he's gay or not, because the assumption of all of those around him here at work is that he is, without doubt, gay.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

It's ok for you... I mean "a guy in Sales" to come out of the closet. "He" will be happier for it and most people in this day and age will be supportive, even in a backwards place like Texas.

Comment

There's probably some homophobes in Texas or else the state wouldn't have voted overwhelmingly to outlaw same-sex marriage and civil unions.

Comment

Texas is full of self-hating queers.

Comment

I think MrFun must have hacked his account.

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
            I think MrFun must have hacked his account.
            Is that what the cool kids call buggery nowadays?

Answer: if the guy in sales turns you on, Sloww, ask him out. But take it sloww...
            And remember, there is only one way to be sure of his sexual preference.
            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
              It's ok for you... I mean "a guy in Sales" to come out of the closet. "He" will be happier for it and most people in this day and age will be supportive, even in a backwards place like Texas.
              Dammit, that was going to be my post.
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

You know, as I asked the question, I realized that I would probably catch some lip; but I failed to anticipate every answer being lip.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                  You know, as I asked the question, I realized that I would probably catch some lip; but I failed to anticipate every answer being lip.
                  Once again I'm unsure of the term in this context, but I would suggest buying the 'guy in sales' a couple of drinks before you try to 'catch some lip'.
                  There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

OK. It was a fairly serious question. I'll abandon all hope of some insight. Bunch of crank yankers.

Comment

Don't try yanking his crank either until you get to know him better
                        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Especially if you do it with lip.
                          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Et tu, Wez?

Comment

Poor sloww. Comes here asking for advice and gets lampooned. He's got a bum deal.
                              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
                              X