No announcement yet.

Elevator Gossip at Goldman Sachs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought these guys were dropped off by helicopter and didn't have to use elevators anymore ? ???
    "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Not the analysts.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis View Post
        I thought these guys were dropped off by helicopter and didn't have to use elevators anymore ? ???
        no
        thrown from a helicopter
        you criminal!

i miss fezcarlo
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Around 2006 I sent him a PM on myspace (remember that website?) and he declared he'd never come back to poly because we'd hurt his feelings.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
            Around 2006 I sent him a PM on myspace (remember that website?) and he declared he'd never come back to poly because we'd hurt his feelings.
            Well duh. That's what this place is for!
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Hey, that hurt my feelings.
              There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Mitt Romney has released his list of donors from the last few months. Not surprisingly Goldman Sachs tops the list and it looks like Wall St has switched their support from Obama to Mittens. The one silver lining of this is after Romney loses maybe Obama will be less beholden to Wall St and actually pass some meaningful Wall St reform.

Comment

Obama's not going to win.

Comment

The poll numbers look decent for him though I admit Republicans are doing their damnedest to make sure no one but their supporters can vote. Obama has amassed quite the war chest so Romney is going to get smeared pretty badly plus he never has done well in the debates. Lastly, I still haven't given up on Paul getting drafted by the Paultards which would sink Romney completely but even if he doesn't the odds look better than fair that Obama will get reelected.

Comment

Paul would hurt Obama worse than he would hurt Romney, as they would split the idiotic youth vote.

Comment

Working...
                      X