God hates Jesus?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
    I believe some scholars have speculated that Jesus was a Pharisee and when he was having a go at them, he was going after his own order - hence why he could seemingly be a bit more savage with them (ie, only Jews can tell Jewish jokes and whatnot).
    This brings up an interesting question. In the case of Holocaust jokes, WWJD?
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      A lot of the first christians believed that Jesus would return before all the disciples had died. The disciples didn't really understand everything until after christ was crucified. They understood more from the Holy Spirit than from Christ while He was alive. That's how they created the church.
      They're all the same animal.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

the statue should have fallen on the church and killed all those idol worshiping simpletons
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
        X