Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

God this place is more gay then when i left it, excuse the French, i mean insults i mean....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God this place is more gay then when i left it, excuse the French, i mean insults i mean....

Hi everyone. Happy new year.

Lets see what fun stuff is going on lately.

New Years Eve, the National Defense Authorization Act was signed ending the American republic. Americans Citizens can be detained without trial indefinetely or even in some cases assasinated by the military.

A FEMA/Department of Homeland Security document was uploaded on the wrong server last month that talked about in the case of an uprising, good citizens will be given special tags with chips that broadcast them as friendlies (this is already been tested and improved in Iraq and Afghanistan), if you don't have the chip i guess your SOL, as they will hunt you down.

Upcoming for January 24th the death of the internet, brought by at least 1 of three bills.

A end of the world scenario in 2012 is the least of our worries, its going to be hell on earth if we survive.

So i thought i'd throw out a hello before this site gets taken down :P then i'm going underground, radio silent.

I've got something biblical in nature cooked up hopefully for later this year.
    Last edited by Thorn; January 9, 2012, 22:59.
    "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Believable!

Comment

in recent months the gayness factor is decresing, which is alarming and is bringing the site down slowly.

If the admins were to advertize it as niche christian gay civilization community we would attract a ton of new members
      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Ben Kenobi will be unbanned in a few months and then the gayness levels can rise back to normal
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I hear that people are buying ammunition in droves, mind you NATO ammunition, for once the US government needs help destroying its citizenry the EU will be called over most of their guns don't use USA ammo. Its a rumor so far....

Comment

You are in Asheville? Crap, that's way too close.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I've lived here the last 19 years.... this place is crawling with the military and Homeland Security, i could cough and the FBI could hear it theoretically.

Comment

wait until supersoldier ants come

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

.... but I don't like THEM, I don't want to see THEM, I don't even want to look at THEM!

So when is Apolyton going to be shut down, or are you going to wait for the law, anyone?

Comment

I was thinking of starting a new topic, "What favorite books of yours will be burned by the end of the 2012?"

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn View Post
                      I was thinking of starting a new topic, "What favorite books of yours will be burned by the end of the 2012?"
                      Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury.
                      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

"The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                          Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Sergeant Sheets?

Comment

Working...
                            X