I'm a fat bastard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a fat bastard

Or at least I will be a fatter bastard if I keep eating this stuff. A five egg omelet with onions, cheddar cheese, ham, tomato, and bell pepper. Oat meal, pancakes with butter & syrup, bacon, and mixed fruit cocktail out of a can. It started out with me trying to impress the lady friend and ended with me being a fat pig.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
    ... and mixed fruit cocktail out of a can. It started out with me trying to impress the lady friend and ended with me being a fat pig.
    Mixed fruit cocktail out of a can... and you live in California ?

You should be made to eat nothing but Velveeta and Oreos for a week. With Kool Aid to drink.
    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

I broke 175lbs for the first time in my life this week. Either that or the new scale is off from where the old scale was.

Your breakfast sounds pretty good, other than the fruit from a can. (Second Molly's SoCal point.)

Comment

Down to 160. When I hit 155 I'll start lifting again.
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
          Or at least I will be a fatter bastard if I keep eating this stuff. A five egg omelet with onions, cheddar cheese, ham, tomato, and bell pepper. Oat meal, pancakes with butter & syrup, bacon, and mixed fruit cocktail out of a can. It started out with me trying to impress the lady friend and ended with me being a fat pig.
          Well, the fact that you are still alive after that meal demands a round of applause for your liver.

*applause*
          "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

I am back up to 185, but then I haven't had a gym for over 2 months and haven't been in a place where I had my set exercise routine for as long (and haven't focused for a long time).

I am going to hit the dieting and hit the gym again once I get to Brussels.

I don't think your breakfast sounds that bad... I think I often had similar (1 egg less and no meat and no fruit out of a can).
            JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Fat people are disgusting

Comment

and what did you have for second breakfast?
                I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

That's a lot of ****ing food. No wonder your god damn name is Dinner.

Eat less and do more.
                  "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I got to 190 just before going to Mexico. Eight days of unlimited food and booze added ~5 pounds.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

People keep saying their weights but weight is meaningless because not only has no one said their height but body composition is more important than raw weight.
                      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

5'10" and I have a gut.

When I was 165 I still had a small gut.

JM
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN
                        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by molly bloom View Post
                          Mixed fruit cocktail out of a can... and you live in California ?

You should be made to eat nothing but Velveeta and Oreos for a week. With Kool Aid to drink.
                          Just got lazy. Dicing half a dozen different fruits by hand would have killed me.

Comment

Originally posted by self biased View Post
                            and what did you have for second breakfast?
                            I drifted off into a diabetic comma so no second breakfast or tea time or elevensies.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                              People keep saying their weights but weight is meaningless because not only has no one said their height but body composition is more important than raw weight.
                              Nope, if you have a high weight you're either a fatass or a fatass who works out obsessively.

Comment

Working...
                              X