The #1 Hit the Week You Were Born Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
    Your video is censored in my country, though I doubt I'm missing much.
    Here:

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Well, it's better than Whitney Houston.

Comment

Comment

December 4 1983 – January 14 1984 Paul McCartney and Michael Jackson - Say, Say, Say

What a ****burger.
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

The 80's were a musical wasteland.

Comment

the 2000s were a musical wasteland
              the 80s were mediocre, but had a some good things, The Police, good U2, Prince, good Metallica, and the first album of Guns and Roses.
              I need a foot massage

Comment

The 80s were like cocaine. Highs were so high, lows were so low.
                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                  The 80's were a musical wasteland.
                  Shut the hell up

Originally posted by Barnabas View Post
                  the 2000s were a musical wasteland
                  the 80s were mediocre, but had a some good things, The Police, good U2, Prince, good Metallica, and the first album of Guns and Roses.
                  You son of a *****.
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Hotel California
                    "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post

You son of a *****.
                      Why? What do you dislike of these? "The Police, good U2, Prince, good Metallica, and the first album of Guns and Roses."

Or have I omitted something you like?

I forgot to mention some good stuff grom the 80s
                      ACDC, REM, and The Smiths
                      Last edited by Barnabas; January 10, 2012, 17:01.
                      I need a foot massage

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis View Post
                        Hotel California

Comment

Why? What do you dislike of these? "The Police, good U2, Prince, good Metallica, and the first album of Guns and Roses."

You omitted so much. Where the hell is Michael Jackson? Where the hell is Lionel Ritchie? Where the hell is Luther Vandross? Where is Stevie Wonder? Where the hell is Hall & Oates? Need I go on? Where is any rap at all?

And then you called the 2000's a barren wasteland. What the ****?

Just because you don't like certain genres of music doesn't mean you can't recognize their better aspects or their relative dominance at the time. I'm not going to criticize you for saying REM or ACDC or Metallica because I'm not you.

Comment

If you don't like a genre then wouldn't its dominance in a certain time period make you dislike that time period? If people followed your logic wouldn't they have to claim that every decade since the dawn of civilization has been a great decade for music?

Comment

AC/DC, Billy Idol, Billy Joel, Bruce Springsteen, David Bowie, Dire Straights, Eric Clapton, Eurythmics, Genesis, George Thorogood, Joe Cocker, Phil Collins, Robert Cray, Stray Cats, Tom Petty, ZZ Top, etc, etc, etc.

Yes, you omitted some.
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)
                              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

The good albums of Stevie Wonder were of the 70s, the same goes to David Bowie, his only good 80s album is Scary Monsters, from 1980, more 70s than 80s.
                                I need a foot massage

Comment

Working...
                                X