The #1 Hit the Week You Were Born Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about Ming?
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I would expect a similar answer.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

#1 Single (May 4 1988)

#1 Album

Dirty Dancing Soundtrack
        Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

Satisfaction by the Stones
          "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

My parents were rocking out to Janis Joplin's "Me and Bobby McGee" the week I was born.

Comment

The song by which you were conceived is probably more important that the one playing when you were born. It's the song that either inspired your conception or annoyed your parents so much they figured they had better things to do than listen to the radio. For me, that's probably the Beatles' "Long and Winding Road."

The song in heavy rotation the day you were born might have some influence on your given name though, that could be important.

Comment

Good song.
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Wait. That is not when I was born. Oh well. Friend had a birthday today and I can't be arsed.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Top for the week: I'm a Believer, by The Monkees

Top for the year: The Letter, by The Boxtops.

No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Call Me by Blondie!!

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Meh

Prince & the revolution - When Doves Cry - Purple Rain

"An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                          "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Originally posted by Traianvs View Post
                            Meh

You should be taken into the fields and shot if your response to Prince is 'meh'.
                            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither View Post

Good song.

More Cow Bell!!!
                              There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by Traianvs View Post
                                Meh

Your video is censored in my country, though I doubt I'm missing much.

Comment

Working...
                                X