Why do people ignore me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
    I'm gonna get me some of that giraffe poon. Need to find a ladder first though.
    The hidden consequences of giraffe rape ruin thousands of lives every year.
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      Btw, falsely accusing people of raping giraffes is not typical behavior coming from people who call themselves christians. That just needs to be said, even repeated.
      How do you manage to walk and breathe at the same time?
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• Yes, when I accuse somebody of fathering a love child with a quadruped, and claim that said love child is riding around the savannah on a donated scissor-lift it operates with its tongue, that's a very grave accusation which may border on mortal sin.
        1011 1100
        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• I think people understand that christians aren't suppose to lie about people. You may not understand it, or you do, idk.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Elok View Post

Yes, when I accuse somebody of fathering a love child with a quadruped, and claim that said love child is riding around the savannah on a donated scissor-lift it operates with its tongue, that's a very grave accusation which may border on mortal sin.
            It's definitely what Jesus would have done...

As for the claims being hurtful or causing someone to be defensive, if you get enough people ganging up on someone (why they gang up isn't really important for this point), even ridiculous claims are likely to cause some grief. This is playground 101.

Comment

• Originally posted by loinburger View Post
              At least Ned was mostly coherent
              Yes, but he believed Holocaust denial internet sites were inclined to be unbiased with regards the history of World Wars I & II.
              Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Um... You're on my ignore list. I won't be getting back to you ever.
                Super! So what was that reply ?

You have less intelligence and credibility than a Ganymedean slime mould whore on crack.

Why isn't

'because Kiddy is a mouth breathing moron with tertiary syphilis" a poll option?
                Thoth

He probably figured that that would be the default option and excluded it as being too obvious. Either that, or the possibility that even those with end stage syphilitic degeneration may occasionally have nanosecond flashes of lucidity.
                Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Btw, falsely accusing people of raping giraffes is not typical behavior coming from people who call themselves christians. That just needs to be said, even repeated.

Yep all your name calling is typical behavior christian behavior also. What a ****ing hypocrite. Just needed to be repeated.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I guess we can add "misogynist" to the list now.
                    [Pets] can't be reasoned with when their instincts kick in and they remember that they're animals. Especially dogs which are genetically 100% wolves. - Al B. Sure!

Comment

• Originally posted by 100% Wolf View Post
                      I guess we can add "misogynist" to the list now.
                      Yeah, if you're gonna hate someone make it for a reason you made up.
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by 100% Wolf View Post
                        I guess we can add "misogynist" to the list now.
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Quick! Somebody resurrect more polls for me to vote in!
                          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                            It's because you're practically a self-parody; a walking advertisement against everything you claim to support; and, worst of all (in my opinion), you are completely and utterly incapable of admitting that you may be wrong.

That's a start, anyway. Of course, you have me on ignore, so you have no idea what I'm saying.

It also might be all the plush Geoffrey Giraffe toys covered in spunk you have in your bedroom.
                            Guy nails it.
                            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Have to agree.
                              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                                Guy nails it.
                                I have no recollection of posting that.

Alzheimer's is a ****ing *****.
                                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
                                X