Why do people ignore me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Yes I called elok an ass. There is very good reason for that. It's not because he thinks differently. It's because of his behavior.
    You mean his unforgivable behavior of disagreeing with you? Because at that point in that thread that's all he had done that warranted you calling him an ass.
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Also, I asked you for an example of when I argue against strong evidence. Still waiting.
      As to this, I have no desire to rehash old arguments with you, especially when you're not likely to believe that you were presented with strong evidence.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

This thread wound up pretty much as expected.

Kidicious: Why don't people like me?
        Poster:[lists reasons why Kidicious is loathsome]
        Kidicious: No you're wrong, you lying idiot
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Which is the exact reason why people find him annoying and useless.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I hoped for a while he was deliberately doing a "US version of Serb" parody.
            Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
              As to this, I have no desire to rehash old arguments with you, especially when you're not likely to believe that you were presented with strong evidence.
              Which makes your accusation mose assinine. What strong evidence is is subjective. That doesn't make me an ass.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post
                I hoped for a while he was deliberately doing a "US version of Serb" parody.

Arguing with Serb can be productive. Serb will acknowledge points before countering with his own, and I have observed him modify his position when given information he was unaware of before.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Really? Ok, must have missed this.

Serb
                  Blah

Comment

Which makes your accusation mose assinine. What strong evidence is is subjective. That doesn't make me an ass.
                    Do you believe you were ever presented with strong evidence against communism when you were a communist?
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

No, I said you were an ass because you "come across as having absolutely no doubts about any of your opinions, despite any evidence you may be confronted with."

Why is this so difficult for you to understand?
                      You have no idea about faith. It means the abscense of doubt. You should learn before you judge someone.

Comment

See why people ignore you?
                        Blah

Comment

Do you believe you were ever presented with strong evidence against communism when you were a communist?
                          The Bible.

Comment

people are hardly ignoring you kid. they are all standing inline to call you a tit.

Comment

You have no idea about faith. It means the abscense of doubt. You should learn before you judge someone.
                              Uh. There are a number of Christian theologists, including your pal Soren, who would very strongly disagree with this statement of yours. Additionally, do you have faith in all of your opinions, even those that have nothing to do with your religion?

The Bible.
                              I should clarify. Did anyone on Apolyton ever present strong arguments against communism while you were a communist?

Comment

It means the abscense of doubt.
                                Fortunately not the same as your faith in spelling.
                                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X