No announcement yet.

Why do people ignore me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a pattern that plays out over and over. Someone like Elok purposefully posts some nonsense. So I say "you stupid idiot." Then someone like Imran (hypocrite) says "you aren't a christian and you call people stupid because they correct you."
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

You're not on my ignore list Kid. I think you're hilarious. Don't change.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

You aren't on my ignore list either. You're funny.

Comment

A giraffe ****er? FFS, I knew there were clans of all types in the world, but I never knew about this.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

That's what Elok said about me many times.

Comment

I've insulted people, but that one didn't occur to me.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Because you are the poster child for what I've previously termed "aggressive ignorance": too stupid to know, too arrogant to admit you don't know.
                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Killing it is the new killing it
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Aggressive is good, right?

Comment

1. I think of you as Bruce Willis in the Sixth Sense.

2. I'm not Haley Joel Osment

3. ACK!
                    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                      Are you going to take your freedom as an opportunity to troll me. Look at his last post in that thread. He admitted AGAIN that he was postung nonsense. He had been doing it for some time. But you insist that it was me who was wrong?!
                      Congrats once again on entirely missing the point.

It is not easy to bat 1.000 at anything, but you are a singular specimen.
                      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                        A giraffe ****er? FFS, I knew there were clans of all types in the world, but I never knew about this.

Very tall furries.
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

This thread is QED.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)
                          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

I don't have the slightest problem with Kid.

Comment

Thanks braindead.

I guess I am arrogant, and vain. I'm always looking at myself in the mirror even though I'm bald and I have a little wiener. I don't have any money either. I haven't had a girl friend in 2 and a half years.

But somehow I'm arrogant. I guess that's stupid, but how would a stupid person know?

Comment

It's possible you're very different in person, Kid, but online you come across as having absolutely no doubts about any of your opinions, despite any evidence you may be confronted with. You seem to think it makes you appear good at argument, when in reality you just come across as an ass.
                                Last edited by Lorizael; January 3, 2012, 07:57.
                                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                                X