No announcement yet.

The 2012 Off Topic Celebrity Dead Pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP rock guitarist Ronnie Montrose, dead at 64, cancer.

His group, Montrose, was formed in 1973 and featured a young lead vocalist named Sammy Hagar.
    Ronnie also did session work with people like Van Morrison, Herbie Hancock, Edgar Winter, and many others.

Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Damn.

R.I.P.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• I actually own a vinyl LP of that album.

RIP
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• "And true to form, he chose his own exit the way he chose his own life."

Does anyone else read that the way I do?
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Sounds like suicide, doesn't it?
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Yeah, though I pass no judgement on that. I can see myself going the same way someday.

It's just odd to see it in print.
              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• If that's the case, his family would be severely disheartened if they announce a miracle cure for prostate cancer today.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Such a cure already exists- Ming's Dead Pool list.

Comment

• The only panacea on earth.
                    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                      http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...632b8eceff541e

I can't believe I left Mandela off my list
                      I have him on mine but the ****er refuses to keel over.
                      Last edited by Dinner; March 5, 2012, 00:21.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Fidel Castro may have died, again
                        I need a foot massage

Comment

• He's not much of a success at dying either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barnabas View Post
                            Fidel Castro may have died, again

Huh? The only news I could find about Fidel was him visiting Chavez in hospital.

I did find this however:

Angela Castro, the eldest sister of Cuban revolutionary leaders Fidel and Raul Castro, died Feb. 28 in Havana, according to her sister Juanita.

At 88, Angela Castro was the first of the seven Castro brothers and sisters to die, and her passing served as another reminder of the looming mortality facing the entire clan. Fidel Castro, who stepped down in 2006, is 85; brother Raul, who took his place as president, is 80.

Comment

• And in other new, Zsa Zsa is planning her 120th birthday party.

Comment

• http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.1033852
                                March 6, 2012 Robert B Sherman 86 Entertainment Oscar & Grammy award winning song writer who had a long association with Disney. Mary Poppins, Winnie the Pooh, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, It's a Small World, etc..

RIP
                                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Working...
                                X