X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zoetstofzoetje View Post
    out of curiosity oerdin-dinner, why did you have your nick changed?¿
    Asher hacked his account.
    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
      I've been noticing the odd gray hair during my morning shave as well. WTF, I'm only 35.
      Pah. I had my first grey hair at 13. My father's side of the family all enjoy premature greying.

My mother's side have early male pattern baldness. My hair started marcel waving bye bye at sixteen.

That's why I have at the moment a shiny shaved head and grey facial stubble.
      Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Yeah, I still seem to have next to no grey hair in my old age (I'm 34 you know!) but unfortunately my scalp is looking horribly thin. I'd much rather go grey than go bald, personally. Clean shaven at the moment but often sport a stubble.
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I have a lovely thick thatch of hair, determinedly turning snowy white.
          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Bog off Perhaps I'll just have to go Paul Daniels. Not a lot, but a lot
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Alas my hair has always been very fine and thin - why I always keep it short. Any attempts at long hair have resulted in something that looks like a cheap wig from a joke shop and I invariably have it shorn off. So I just keep it short. And the bald patch does seem to be responding to that foam stuff so it is something.
              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

I got a few grey hairs here and there. But, no facial hair... aside from sideburns that go halfway down my face.
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

No beard (I can't even grow a decent one if I wanted to), but I am getting some gray hairs on my temples. Hopefully it will lead to a Mr. Fantastic look.
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Zoetstofzoetje View Post
                    out of curiosity oerdin-dinner, why did you have your nick changed?¿
                    Inside joke. I'll change it back in a while.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Please, sooner rather than later...
                      Speaking of Erith:

Comment

I wear a beard.

It makes me look older and if I start to get a double chin it hides it.

JM
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN
                        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I don't like looking older, I am old enough already. And I don't have a double chin anyway...it's the "middle age spread" I am looking to combat.
                          Speaking of Erith:

Comment

I often got carded in Sweden, even with the beard (not in Lund though).

JM
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN
                            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Jesus, I can't remember the last time that happened to me...and I am not that old looking.
                              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
                                Jesus, I can't remember the last time that happened to me...and I am not that old looking.
                                teehee
                                Last edited by Uncle Sparky; January 9, 2012, 00:47.
                                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Working...
                                X