Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beards

post 'em if you've got 'em.

I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

I'm very sorry that guy peed on your rug.
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by self biased View Post
        post 'em if you've got 'em.

Jesus?
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
          Jesus?

Comment

Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
            :golf clap:
            I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
            [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Over 30 years with a beard. I started having one the day I got out of the service.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Damn hippies.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

[img]Dinner's Girlfriend.jpg[/img]

Comment

?
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Got a beard, kicking ass
                      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

See avatar (that was about 10 years ago.)
                        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

He's implying that the poster-formerly-known-as-Oerdin has a girlfriend, and that said girlfriend is in possession of a beard. And by possession, I don't mean she tore off someone's beard, put it in her purse and ran off it. I mean she grew a beard. And by beard, I mean a set of hairs on the chin. But you knew that.
                          "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Oerdin said he likes hairy Persian women so it's probable his 'girl'friend has a beard.

San Diego is a crazy place.
                            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Zevico View Post
                              He's implying that the poster-formerly-known-as-Oerdin has a girlfriend, and that said girlfriend is in possession of a beard. And by possession, I don't mean she tore off someone's beard, put it in her purse and ran off it. I mean she grew a beard. And by beard, I mean a set of hairs on the chin. But you knew that.
                              I don't know if you're trying to be funny or making a serious attempt at explaining someone else's comment but either way I don't think you're having a lot of success.

Comment

Working...
                              X