No announcement yet.

The Apolyton Off-Topic 2012 Celebrity Dead Pool Signup Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Vicious Rabbits are registered with amendments.

#3 - ineligible (already dead) - Sorry guys but I'm a stickler when it comes to this.
    #15 - ineligible (already picked at #6 spot) - Interesting approach, but no.

Substitutions moved up.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Hauldren Collider is registered.

6 hours left. If you plan on submitting a team now would be the time....
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
        The Vicious Rabbits are registered with amendments.

#3 - ineligible (already dead) - Sorry guys but I'm a stickler when it comes to this.
        #15 - ineligible (already picked at #6 spot) - Interesting approach, but no.

Substitutions moved up.
        Guess I was in a hurry.

Can I assume everyone moves up in lockstep (#4 up to #3, 5 becomes 4, etc), or do you slot substitutions directly, e.g. slotting #21 into the vacated #3 spot?
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I move everyone up a rank to fill the holes. Your #21 and #22 are now #19 and #20.

Comment

As we move closer to the deadline... I just wanted to say thanks to Wezil for setting this up again this year. It's a lot of work, and I appreciate it... even if none of my picks ever die
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

You could always... er, "take matters into your own hands".
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I named a stiff, too, Jr. Don't feel like you're the only addled one here.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                  You could always... er, "take matters into your own hands".

That would be a violation of Rule 21 (a)

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                    I named a stiff, too, Jr. Don't feel like you're the only addled one here.
                    Several players have.

Comment

Wezil

and Happy New Year everyone... from this side of the pond

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Happy new year!
                        And thanks to Wezil!
                        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Originally posted by embalmer42 View Post
                          I'm not dead yet.

well - are you participating this year then?
                          Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                          GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

nvm
                            Last edited by Hauldren Collider; December 31, 2011, 23:18. Reason: unnecessary
                            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Team Elok "The One That's All Women." is registered.

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                                nvm
                                Already nvm'd.

I presume you saw the post?

Comment

Working...
                                X