No announcement yet.

The Apolyton Off-Topic 2012 Celebrity Dead Pool Signup Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since NOBODY died yet again on my list... just re-enter my picks from last year. Just like I did at the start of this year.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
      Number 8 is a person.
      I don't doubt they are a person. The problem - The person you submitted is not a celeb (look again).
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
        Since NOBODY died yet again on my list... just re-enter my picks from last year. Just like I did at the start of this year.
        Didn't we talk about that strategy last year?

I'd fire the lot of them if I were you.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
          Team Name: Sparky's Creamytorium
          Motto: (Ãœbersetzung) Die, Die, Die!
          Verified (pending PM confirmation of your #1 pick).

Welcome to the competition.

Comment

Mingapulco Graveyard has been re-entered "as is" (healthy bunch that they are).

Comment

Almost makes me want to be on Ming's list every year.
              "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

I'll be rejoining, going to have to come up with a new list but want to see what happens with the Duke first.
                You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Phillip will be fine. Tough as an ox.

Don't waste a pick on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                    Yours is the first submitted and soon to be verified...

I ruled your #4 pick ineligible (doesn't meet the requirement of Rule 23 (c)). All picks below #4 moved up one rank.

Did you give the wrong 1st name for #8? Should I amend that to the guy you really meant?

#11 - I presume the more famous of the two?
                    Again, #4 is ineligible and you can't convince me otherwise. The game is way too easy if you are allowed to pick people that are already dead.

As a result all other picks moved up one rank.

#8 (#9 on your original list) is not a celeb.

#11 (#12 on your original list) requires clarification.

Comment

Phillip will be fine. Tough as an ox.

Don't waste a pick on him.
                      The guy is 90 FFS. He's gotta go at some point.

LIst will be sent in a moment.
                      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Everybody's gotta go sometime but we're dealing with a 12 month window.

His recent procedure is described as "minor" and "routine". If Zsa Zsa can survive the steady loss of body parts, Philip will survive this.

Comment

Didn't we talk about that strategy last year?

I'd fire the lot of them if I were you.
                          All people on his list would die as soon as he fires them. He can't do that.
                          Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                          Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

List submitted.
                            Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
                              All people on his list would die as soon as he fires them. He can't do that.

Probably, and I would laugh my ass off.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Krill and ColdWizard teams have been verified.

We're up to 7 now.

Comment

Working...
                                X