No announcement yet.

Pros and Cons of Proving God Exists?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You don't see how absurd that is coming from someone who believes that most of the Bible is false?
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• He never said most of the Bible is false. Nor did I say whatever gibberish you're attributing to me now.
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• I said before that both of you don't believe in most of the Bible. Now you're saying you don't believe in any parts where God says what to do. That's most of the Bible IMO.

Also, you said that about yourself. I just repeated it.

Comment

• No, we didn't say anything of the sort.

You. Just. Suck. At. Reading.

Reading the Bible, reading us, probably reading Kierkegaard too...reading just isn't your strong suit.
          1011 1100

Comment

• You like to blame others don't you

Comment

• Originally posted by Elok View Post
              Well, don't keep us in suspense...
              Toys in the attic?
              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• How much of the Bible have you actually read?
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• All of it several times. Not that I'm bragging, but you asked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                    Toys in the attic?
                    Crazy and dumb are very similar in practice.
                    1011 1100

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                      All of it several times. Not that I'm bragging, but you asked.
                      Yeah, and it comes across as a bit of a skim-job. The part where God gives rules--ie The Law--consists of portions of Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy. IE, a relatively small portion of the OT. The rest is history and prophecy. And I doubt you actually keep The Law either...
                      1011 1100

Comment

• We need a proper smiley for when a moron calls you dumb.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elok View Post
                          Yeah, and it comes across as a bit of a skim-job. The part where God gives rules--ie The Law--consists of portions of Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy. IE, a relatively small portion of the OT. The rest is history and prophecy. And I doubt you actually keep The Law either...
                          You've just demonatrated the fact that you haven't read the Bible.

Comment

All of it several times. Not that I'm bragging, but you asked.
                            Pardon me if I don't believe you. This, though, is the first time you've ever mentioned your reading in I don't know how many times of being asked.
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

You've just demonatrated the fact that you haven't read the Bible.
                              Actually quite the opposite.

Comment

• You're lucky I answered you this time you condescending *******!

Comment

Working...
                                X