No announcement yet.

Pros and Cons of Proving God Exists?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repeatedly falsely accusing someone isn't anything that you've said it is. You keep doing it despite the Holy Spirit telling you not to. Basically your saying the Holy Spirit condones your atrocity. That's an unforgivable sin.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      ...atrocity...
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• How can you say I've done this or that Elok after what you've done here. There isn't anymore point in calling you a liar anymore. You've done everything to yourself.

Comment

• You want to talk about atrocities? Vanity Fair recently did a piece on "Love Ranches" in Kenya. Selections:

Shabazz Al-Amsari is the most successful of the local "necking barons." At the age of thirty-seven, he has accumulated a harem-stable of more than a hundred giraffes (he won't say the precise number), with thousands of farmhands, guards, enforcers and hangers-on. He rules eastern Kenya like a king, intimidating or buying off all rivals with the money of perverted Westerners looking to copulate with giraffes. When I ask him about the morality of his actions, he shrugs expansively, smiles and says, "as long as man wants his giraffes, there will be businessmen like me to help with their needs. I am a simple businessman; I provide a service."
          Taliyaa is thirteen; she has been working in Al-Amsari's ranch since she was seven. "Every morning I get up before dawn to paint the giraffes," she says. "The master feeds them contaminated cow food, because he does not want to pay extra for acacia. So the animals get the mange. When the customers come, my sisters and I must paint the giraffes to hide the mange. It takes a very long time to paint a giraffe, but if I do not finish it by noon I do not eat. Sometimes they beat me. I hate this place, and I hate giraffes. But I cannot leave. Where would I go? There is no hope in this country because of the giraffes."
          Dr. H. (he wished to have his name withheld) graduated at the top of his class from Nairobi's top veterinary college ten years ago, planning to care for the animals at Serengeti. Al-Amsari had other plans, however; he made clear to park managers that he considered Dr. H. his own property. With no other prospects and a terrible load of debt, he went to work at the ranch. "This place is hell," he says. "For the people, for the animals. Giraffes don't go into heat that often, but he has me dope them with sex hormones two, three times a week, sometimes daily. Whenever a customer comes by. When there are no customers, it's worse. He uses the animals for smuggling. Drugs, guns, you name it, he puts it all in every orifice. One time he had me pack an animal just after a session, while it was still quivering. The labial contractions sucked me in headfirst; my assistant came in and found me half-smothered, hanging in the air with my legs kicking, after almost two minutes. Two minutes is a long time with your head in a giraffe's intimate regions. He pays me well--better than any other place around here--but some things are not worth it. I cannot even look at a rare steak after that day."
          Don't talk to me about atrocities.
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• I guess you are trying to say you are better than me by being a huge *******.

Comment

• No, I'm trying to say I'm better than you insofar as I do not copulate with any kind of quadruped animal.
                1011 1100

Comment

• Also I'm not bigoted, I do at least a little better at keeping my self-aggrandizing instincts in check, I have fewer spelling/grammar/logic errors, etc., but in the interests of modesty I feel I should focus more on the giraffe aspect here.
                  1011 1100

Comment

• Oh you spell better. I see.

Comment

• No, it's mostly the giraffe thing. Crikey...
                      1011 1100

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                        Oh you spell better. I see.
                        "Why you stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf herder!"
                        "Who's scruffy-looking?"
                        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• Oh one of your lies. That's so much better.

Comment

• So you're better than me mostly because of a lie you made up and this is your justification for telling lies against me? Is that right?

Comment

• Ben Kenobi was reading this thread a few minutes ago - evidently the Horrible Apolyton "Christians" have telepathic powers or something
                              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• As I said, there are a multitude of reasons. At this time, however, I feel it's better to stay focused on my lack of familiarity with the consistency of exotic ruminants' vaginal secretions.
                                1011 1100

Comment

Working...
                                X