Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is the balance between boys and girls maintained?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's not an assumption. It's something that I learned. You're assuming that all truth comes strictly from logic. If you're a true skeptic you should question that.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• I try and determine answers from the evidence and information at my disposal. And there is nothing pointing to a God at all. That's the truth of the matter.
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• What I'm saying is that that doesn't mean that God doesn't exist. As a scientist you should be open to the possibilty that the truth can not be determined from what you know. That's why scientists are doing things like trying to find evidence of other universes.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• There are an infinite number of gods that might exist - why should a scientist entertain the possibility of your deity existing any more than the scientist should entertain the possibility of any other deity existing?
          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
            Good point.
            Oh yeah. Booyah, mother****ers. Take that. I am a ****ing GOD.
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• If you are, by your own logic we can't say anything about you, so no comment.
              1011 1100
              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• I didn't say I was an omnipotent god. I just have the power to make Kidicious concede a point.
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

What I'm saying is that that doesn't mean that God doesn't exist. As a scientist you should be open to the possibilty that the truth can not be determined from what you know. That's why scientists are doing things like trying to find evidence of other universes.
                  You don't understand science.
                  Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                  Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                  We've got both kinds

Comment

• The idea of God has meant many things to many people. One thing it has never meant, for reasons Lori elaborated, is anything even vaguely resembling a scientific concept. If you can poke and prod it, if you can subject it to rigorous tests to take it apart and put it back together, if you can eventually understand exactly how it works (which is the end goal of scientific research)...can you really call such a thing God?
                    1011 1100
                    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Are there any intelligent atheists?
                      Any who'd want to condescend to you yet again ?

Twice bitten, thrice shy.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Serra-Sculptture.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	63.9 KB
ID:	9092490
                      Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Working...
                      X