Community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
    I don't watch tv but I used to catch Curb Your Enthusiasm when I could. That show is hilarious. I also watched some It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia but they don't show episodes of that anymore on FX's website. The League is funny, as well.

I don't know what the rest of this **** you're talking about is. Network comedies?
    You sound like you don't even own a TV. I've seen reruns of that Philadelphia show on Comedy Central.

Comment

When the black guy said "Holy crap, look at how terrible this Christmas special is" I started wondering if the episode was intentionally bad.

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
        Comedy is very personal. While I think 2+ is usually stupid, I always laugh. It's predictable but I found Charlie Sheen really good in the role.
        It's because he plays a toned-down version of himself.
        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Community is the show with the Black guy from Derrick Comedy Group, right? I used to watch his sketch comedy online many years ago.

Cool to see that he came up to network television.
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
            Tonight was not the best episode. A rare misfire.
            To be fair, you have to be familiar with "glee" to get most of the in jokes. It's kind of like the episode a few weeks back based on "Hearts of Darkness" (which I've never seen so I didn't get a lot of it). Sometimes a show that mocks pop culture and sitcom tropes won't work if you don't know what its based on.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

On the other hand, usually, baby-breathy talk, ditziness, and faux-Santa sexy get-ups are all a massive turn-off for me.

But last night? Sweet monkey Jesus.
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Anyone who doesn't like Parks & Rec is dead to me.
                Ron is my hero.
                John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Felch View Post
                  Ron is my hero.

The moment where he starts giggling when that accountant dude tells him they're going to gut the department with a machete is classic.
                  12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Killing it is the new killing it
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I love that he stores oily rags right next to his wood burning stove.
                    John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

"I thought this was regionals...don't let my confusion undercut its importance."
                      "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Community is done for the foreseeable future.

ACK!
                        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

On the other hand, usually, baby-breathy talk, ditziness, and faux-Santa sexy get-ups are all a massive turn-off for me.

But last night? Sweet monkey Jesus.

Community is done for the foreseeable future.

Comment

so kh have bad taste? we already know this.

Comment

Working...
                            X