Community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Community

This show sucks. I had assumed I would like it, as I like both of the other members of its sitcom trio (parks&rec, 30 rock).

I'm 3/3 on hating the other major current sitcom trio (How I met you mother, two and a half men, the big bang theory)....
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Tonight was not the best episode. A rare misfire.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Two and a Half Men is boring and dumb. I watched a marathon of it in the lounge of the dorm and I wanted to die by the end of it. I only stuck through it because they played the Dark Knight afterwards.

I swear if you've seen more than three episodes or read Tucker Max's book, you've already heard all the jokes.

WTF has happened to it since Charlie Sheen left?
      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
        This show sucks. I had assumed I would like it, as I like both of the other members of its sitcom trio (parks&rec, 30 rock).

I'm 3/3 on hating the other major current sitcom trio (How I met you mother, two and a half men, the big bang theory)....
        Then you aren't watching them at the right time (the 3/3). Record them and watch them before going to bed. Lead you right into sleep time.

Nobody watches Rules of Engagement?

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I don't watch tv but I used to catch Curb Your Enthusiasm when I could. That show is hilarious. I also watched some It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia but they don't show episodes of that anymore on FX's website. The League is funny, as well.

I don't know what the rest of this **** you're talking about is. Network comedies?
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Always Sunny is awesome
            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

parks and rec is the **** tv show in nbcs thurs lineup
              and that whitney crap, whenever its on
              unfunny like cancer
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I liked Community last night, but I can see how the sappy moments would kill it for you.
                John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

KH lacks of a sense of humor
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                    parks and rec is the **** tv show in nbcs thurs lineup
                    and that whitney crap, whenever its on
                    unfunny like cancer
                    What's unfunny about cancer?
                    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I watched a few eps. of Parks and rec and I didn't think it was that funny. Same with 30 rock and community.

Yes, there are a few funny bits but not enough to support a series.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Parks & Rec isn't as good (imho) as Community, the Office or 30 Rock. But all are better than Two and a Half Men. Big Bang Theory is alright, but it also can get repetitive. I've never really seen much of How I Met Your Mother.
                        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Comedy is very personal. While I think 2+ is usually stupid, I always laugh. It's predictable but I found Charlie Sheen really good in the role.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Anyone who doesn't like Parks & Rec is dead to me.
                            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I am sorry, I am dead to you Guynemer, 'cause that show is a turd.
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                              X