Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Felch View Post
    I love guns, drugs, and tits.
    Hey, Felch, do you think Chicken Pot Pie sounds like an amazing idea if you add commas?
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
      Salvor Hardin disagrees with you.
      Salvor Hardin isn't here.
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

If someone threatened to whoop my ass, I would have a hard time backing down....even if I knew that the guy or girl could/would do it...Now, if you add just one person watching, I'm not backing down....unless the person had a knife/gun and I was unarmed or the fight would somehow put children in danger.
        What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
        What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

Originally posted by Felch View Post
          You do realize that you don't have to start new threads to get your postcount up, right? Just post a few smilies in existing threads, and you'll be at 100 in no time.
          Mojo,
          I do think your threads are interesting but if you make a lot of them at once then how interested are you in them? one topic at a time..
          What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
          What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

Since when was 'one thread at a time' a rule around here? Mojo starts interesting threads, and if he's got stuff he'd like to talk about and people want to contribute, then whats wrong with that?

Comment

Originally posted by Pax View Post
              Mojo,
              I do think your threads are interesting but if you make a lot of them at once then how interested are you in them? one topic at a time..
              Are you only able to post in one thread at a time or something?
              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                Are you only able to post in one thread at a time or something?
                Loinburger, Kentonio..
                He can start as many threads as the rules allow. **** if I care. My OPINION however is that if you start a conversation or thread you should be committed to holding and providing input into the thing that you started.
                Question for the two of you....Is he doing that? If so, then great. If not, then I would question his interest in the threads he's starting.

Comment

If commitment and worthwhile input are the new criteria for starting threads, then the mods should immediately close 99% of the threads on Poly. How about people just post in threads they want to post in, and leave the moderation to the moderators?

Comment

My OPINION however is that if you start a conversation or thread you should be committed to holding and providing input into the thing that you started.
                    A significant portion of the threads in the off-topic have minimal input from the thread-starter after the first dozen posts or so, and so I'm not sure why you're singling out Mojo.

If his threads were causing good threads to sink to the second page then it would be one thing, but they're not.

Basically what I'm hearing is that somehow the forum is made better by having fewer threads, and that's horse****.
                    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Loinburger, Kentonio..
                      He can start as many threads as the rules allow. **** if I care. My OPINION however is that if you start a conversation or thread you should be committed to holding and providing input into the thing that you started.
                      Question for the two of you....Is he doing that? If so, then great. If not, then I would question his interest in the threads he's starting.

Christ, you're boring.
                      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                        If commitment and worthwhile input are the new criteria for starting threads, then the mods should immediately close 99% of the threads on Poly. How about people just post in threads they want to post in, and leave the moderation to the moderators?
                        Sure

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                          A significant portion of the threads in the off-topic have minimal input from the thread-starter after the first dozen posts or so, and so I'm not sure why you're singling out Mojo.

If his threads were causing good threads to sink to the second page then it would be one thing, but they're not.

Basically what I'm hearing is that somehow the forum is made better by having fewer threads, and that's horse****.
                          Sure and not singling out Mojo, in fact, I was really just agreeing with Felch.

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
                            Christ, you're boring.
                            Good thing you don't have to **** me.

Comment

Working...
                            X