Are you afraid of fisticuffs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
    Why would I get in a physical fight for any other reason than to protect people I care about?

JM
    What?

Violence solves arguments, Jon.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

And this is why you'll never leave Philadelphia
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
        And this is why you'll never leave Philadelphia
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
          I've won every fight I was in, so I'm confident that I'll win my next fight if it comes down to it. Granted that the last fight I was in was 17 years ago, but it's like riding a bicycle, right?

No.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
            Yep, the armpit of America

Comment

If I thought I was at any substantial risk of physical violence where I live, I would probably get a taser or gun.
              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                What?

Violence solves arguments, Jon.
                Is that a quote from the Quran?
                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Of course violence works! How do you think we won World War Two?
                  No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Science.
                    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Violent science!

Comment

If the Philadelphians developed death rays then everybody would be a winner - the Philadelphians would get to act like violent douchebags to their hearts' content, and the rest of the world would no longer have to put up with Philadelphia

Comment

I don't constantly mock and wish the destruction of whatever city you live in.

Comment

That's because my city isn't terrible

Hell, I'm doing you a favor in blaming Philadelphia for leading you to believe that violence is a legitimate way to resolve a petty argument. If you'd prefer I'll say that this flaw is part of your nature instead.

Comment

If violence isn't working, you're simply not using enough of it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                                If violence isn't working, you're simply not using enough of it.
                                Salvor Hardin disagrees with you.
                                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                                X