How politically partisan are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, I'm calling you flexible.
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Sabers are for elitists, dandies and fops. I am the halberd: reliable, versatile, easy to handle, and friendly to all classes, whether a common soldier going to war for his country or a liveried guardsman using the handle to beat the crap out of a peasant who didn't get out of the way fast enough.
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I'm voting for Obama. When I go to the voting booth, unless I know something about the candidates/position/issues, I vote for the Democrat. I mean like the Water Commissioner may be R vs D. I go with D.
        Although, I don't agree with some to most Democrat positions or the results so far. I believe that party more so than the Republicans have my best interests/desires at heart.
        Now, if a Republican where to run and I saw that he was supporting the issues that are most important too me, he would get my vote. However, if he was promoting my key issues by definition he would not be a Republican.
        What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
        What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

Working...
        X