Poly's greatest thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poly's greatest thread.

What is Poly's greatest thread so far? If you have a suggestion and it's not too much trouble please post a link to it so I can see what this forum does best.

Also let me know why it's the best, what is it about the thread that entertained you? For you personally, is there such a thing as a "killer thread" that got you hooked on Poly in the first place?

Obviously the most obvious spin-off of this thread will be...

Comment

The thread that got me posting on Poly first was Vel's strategy thread for Civ III

Comment

nice basic no-effort troll attempt

3/10 only because of my amusement
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Vel's postings on SMAC/X are way better
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Do you mind posting a link to the thread suggestions, so I can easily look at them? Thanks!

Comment

Not to forget Ned et al. about clean mins

I miss Ned
              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I think that they are lost - **** has happened and many of the old can't be found.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

My favourite was the thread Clotho started, Lachesis added a measure to and Athropos finished.

Either that , or an Apolyton, the Movie thread from the late '90s.
                  There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                    My favourite was the thread Clotho started, Lachesis added a measure to and Athropos finished.
                    Necrophiliac, eh?
                    1011 1100
                    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                        Necrophiliac, eh?
                        Sounds like Fate.
                        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

This thread is certainly a contender.
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                            This thread is certainly a contender.
                            That made me sigh....

Comment

I remember one where Fez had a total meltdown during the thread. Can't remember whatthe thread was about, but I laughed my ass off.
                              "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Working...
                              X