Occupy Apolyton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Occupy Apolyton

I'm just going to leave Poly open in my browser from now on to protest. If enough of us do it, they'll have to cave into our demands. Since for now it's only me, I guess it's like... the 12% or something like that.

I always do.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Our numbers are increasing rapidly... at this pace, doubling every 10 minutes, it's going to be 2.23007452 × 10^43 of us after just one day. the Plomp must be terrified!

Comment

Especially when you all start peeing on the server.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I recommend we use this thread as the latrine to keep things sanitized.

Comment

occupied

Comment

yes, update us when you occupy the latrine thread so no one will accidently walk in on you... it's not locked after all

Comment

If you get bored feel free to join the online drum circle and let your protest be heard!

Comment

Moar people are usually being chased off Poly than to come back and occupy it.
                  Order of the Fly
                  Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

The hours for this thread are 5am to 10pm. At closing time they're coming to arrest you all.
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Occupy Iran! /hides
                      Blah

Comment

Freedom!
                        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

and sandwiches... where are the sandwiches?
                          Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                          GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Sorry. Sandwiches are also against the rules.
                            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

There are no rules to Occupy Apolyton... that is rule number 1!

Comment

Working...
                              X