A Bidet question!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Bidet question!!!!

So you wash your backside with a bidet... Now what do you do? Try to dry off with that not remotely absorbent toilet paper found in many restrooms? Let it air dry? Walk around with swamp ass? This just doesn't seem well thought out to me.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

The answer can be found in

A towel question!!!

Comment

I love amurican knowledge about culture
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

now this is an important subject and I want answers too

Comment

Zoe has given the correct answer
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

poor towlie meets mr hanky

Comment

no he does not - mr hanky has been properly flushed by a stream of pleasantly warm water

whereas you barbarians spend time rubbing mr hanky up and down your cracks

Comment

cant teach an old dog new tricks, even if all I gotta do is sit there and pray for warm water

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
                  Zoe has given the correct answer
                  What a crap idea. Towels cost $5-$20 depending on quality while toilet paper costs $5 for thousands and thousand of sheets. Remind me to never borrow a towel from any Euro *****. You people probably leave streak marks on them.

Comment

This is even worse then those poorly designed Dutch toilets. I mean look at these nasty things:

On the upside, since the turd isn't dropping into water there can be no splash back but it is hitting a hard porcelain shelf so splatter back may be an issue. You tell me which is worse. Worse it lands on a self instead of in a pool of water so "bottoming out" may occur and then Mr Hanky might leave a mark on your backside since he has to turn sideways instead of just dropping deeper, ick. Lastly, no water and a hard shelf means poop smudges in the bowl. It just can't be good to arrive and see the previous user had left his mark.

Comment

Working...
                    X