Occupy Wall St. and the Second Amendment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
    Wow. You know how to change the clock on you computer. You are smarter than you look.
    I have no idea what this is supposed to mean, muppet.
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

30k. Given that there was absolutely no disruption visible one block west of Zuccotti and Foley the protestors must have discovered the secret of invisibility.

No disruptions on any subways, no visible crowds anywhere for me today. What a pathetic protest.
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Man, I'm wondering if independents are starting to miss the tea party rallies. They were larger, well behaved, and had a message with clear political goals that were coherent, if not internally consistent.
        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

So as far as I can tell, the highest believable number quoted for any OWS event has been the Times Square jaunt, which IIRC clocked in around 5k

The thing is, dumping another 5k people into Times Square isn't even noticeable...
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	muppet.gif
Views:	1
Size:	58.9 KB
ID:	9092216
            Oh well. At least I've got a movie. Enjoy your dancing banana.
            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
              Wow. You know how to change the clock on you computer. You are smarter than you look.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                Man, I'm wondering if independents are starting to miss the tea party rallies. They were larger, well behaved, and had a message with clear political goals that were coherent, if not internally consistent.
                As long as you don't vote for candidates or rally, they like you more.

Comment

brave police officers tackle protesters with pepper spray.

"The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                    They never had coherent goals, that why they were called teabaggers and generally ridiculed. Their spokesman was Glenn Beck, for Jebus-sakes. Seriously, learn something.
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Yeah they did. They wanted an excuse to hang out with thier guns so they could feel like bad.asses while they talked about killing hippies to save america.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
                        brave police officers tackle protesters with pepper spray.

brave but stupid, everyone knows pepper spray is ineffective against the zombie apocalypse.
                        "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Working...
                        X