Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Israel guilty of stealing Palestinian money because they were accepted into UNESCO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I think Americans were pissed about the Pentagon, but it wasn't the same thing as the hijackings and the towers. Nobody pretends that the Pentagon isn't a legit target.
    John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

• We can hardly claim otherwise, given our present habit of drone-fragging an Al-Qaeda leader every month or so. Unless the presence of an office building renders enemy commanders invalid targets...
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• I've seen footage of members of Irgun discussing their role in the bombing. Unless they were forced to do it at gunpoint by the Haganah, I'd say this indicates that Irgun carried it out.

On this you're correct. Irgun carried it out. My mistake.

Siro's response to the quote on Jabotinsky is an accurate analysis of that passage and of Jabotinsky's work.
        "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Working...
        X