I was turned down for a ban today-- minced feelings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was turned down for a ban today-- minced feelings

let me tell you something Mr Admin how many forums are there in this world and how many of them use any methods like the ones you are using to aviod spammers, well let be pratical all these measures are of no use if someone is detemined to troll or spam he can wait for 1000 posts as well not big deal,, and 2 there are forums way bigger than your like webcosmo and others which dont have these measures so you are saything that,that places are just full of junk post and spammers and troll not a community worth joining because they dont have anti spam measures, well you are WRONG thats what you are nothing else,nothing more, just becoz you have some anti spam measures in this place does not means that you are absolutely protected from spammers and troll and that no one can touch you, actually i think you have a superior complex i can say that from the line you wrote down you know privliage and all, you think you are somthing big and other forums are piece of junk and well you have a habbit of underestimateing people thats becuase you have superior complex because you just seems to forget the fact that spammers and trolls are humans as well and they can do things which cannot be predicted,they do find ways to pass any kind of control that you can put ahead of them,,
    now i know you will say i dont believe so but here is a simple trick
    if you have a time delay or same post protection you can just write somthing after the post and then erase it the programing will take it as a new post and will allow you to post the same post as many time as you want, the same does applies in certain places with the time delay as well, the second anti swear system well look at this *******,, M.O.T.E.R.*******.E.R,, *************,, did you see that its that simple,, so you see no system is perfect or unbeatable

Regading the second point of contribution i do contribute in many other forums as well like in webcosmo, splendidpoint forum and ********* forum where i am the supermoderator but i am not interested in contributing in a place full of people who think they are superior to earth or somthing you measure to control spammers is a joke i dont have any that kind of mesures in my forum so what you are saying that my place does not have the right to operate and that my place is full of spammers and troll and that people should only join you place not mine why because there are no measures to stop trolls and spammers,
    well i have said it before and i will just say it again BAN ME i am least intersted in this place and your priviliages you can keep them and dont think every forum on earth is full of spammers and trolls just because they dont have the godly measures like yours
    there is nothing more to discuss i want to get banned and i will get banned from this place,,
    Its my Decision no one on earth can chage it,,
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

oops. Looks like Mad Monk forgot to login with the newgod account

Comment

Minced?
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Great copycat thread title through
        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

x-Flub'd

My feelings were chopped into tiny pieces.
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

hmmmmmmmm... mince. Now I want a nice tourtiere...

...or has the copycat tread actually preceded the original?
            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Albert is already stalking him, too
              Order of the Fly
              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Wow, this is the most TMM has ever contributed to the forum.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Wait... What?
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

oh ya, Apolyton is being invaded. Here is our fearsome adversary:

Money Talk by Big Noyd on Grooveshark
                    Last edited by ZEE; November 21, 2011, 10:04.
                    Order of the Fly
                    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Working...
                      X