BAN ME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BAN ME

I joined this place to participate in the trash talk thread but i am not allowed, i am not allowed to post in any section of the forum i am not allowed to PM anyone even mods and i am not allowed to even send a visitor message even to mods so i am ****ing tired of this place and i want the mods here to ban me permanently from this place man this place really sucks i mean what is the use of a forum where you cannot post why dont use hang a message out side the forum that we dont need anyone or any new members new members can just **** off this place as we dont need anyone to join up, because in case someone actually does join up like me he only sees that you are praactically suspended from the forum as you cannot do anything in this forum posts PM VM anything so its better that i get myself banned from this ****ing place and mak sure mods that you ban me
    Newgod
    I am not banned, oh no still not

Originally posted by Newgod View Post
    i am not allowed to post in any section of the forum
    So and why could you post this?

To PM people you need 10 posts.
    To email people you need 20 posts.
    To VM you need 20 posts.
    And to post links you need 20 posts.

For those restrictions, you can thank the spammers and spambots.

ban me
    No thanks, contribute to this site, and you can do these things. This is a private owned fansite, it is a privilege to post here. And if you wanna have more privileges like PMing, VMing, emailing, and posting links then show us that you deserve them.

-Martin
    Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Gühmann View Post
      So and why could you post this?

To PM people you need 10 posts.
      To email people you need 20 posts.
      To VM you need 20 posts.
      And to post links you need 20 posts.

For those restrictions, you can thank the spammers and spambots.

No thanks, contribute to this site, and you can do these things. This is a private owned fansite, it is a privilege to post here. And if you wanna have more privileges like PMing, VMing, emailing, and posting links then show us that you deserve them.

-Martin
      let me tell you something Mr Admin how many forums are there in this world and how many of them use any methods like the ones you are using to aviod spammers, well let be pratical all these measures are of no use if someone is detemined to troll or spam he can wait for 1000 posts as well not big deal,, and 2 there are forums way bigger than your like webcosmo and others which dont have these measures so you are saything that,that places are just full of junk post and spammers and troll not a community worth joining because they dont have anti spam measures, well you are WRONG thats what you are nothing else,nothing more, just becoz you have some anti spam measures in this place does not means that you are absolutely protected from spammers and troll and that no one can touch you, actually i think you have a superior complex i can say that from the line you wrote down you know privliage and all, you think you are somthing big and other forums are piece of junk and well you have a habbit of underestimateing people thats becuase you have superior complex because you just seems to forget the fact that spammers and trolls are humans as well and they can do things which cannot be predicted,they do find ways to pass any kind of control that you can put ahead of them,,
      now i know you will say i dont believe so but here is a simple trick
      if you have a time delay or same post protection you can just write somthing after the post and then erase it the programing will take it as a new post and will allow you to post the same post as many time as you want, the same does applies in certain places with the time delay as well, the second anti swear system well look at this *******,, M.O.T.E.R.*******.E.R,, *************,, did you see that its that simple,, so you see no system is perfect or unbeatable

Regading the second point of contribution i do contribute in many other forums as well like in ********, ************* forum and ********* forum where i am the supermoderator but i am not interested in contributing in a place full of people who think they are superior to earth or somthing you measure to control spammers is a joke i dont have any that kind of mesures in my forum so what you are saying that my place does not have the right to operate and that my place is full of spammers and troll and that people should only join you place not mine why because there are no measures to stop trolls and spammers,
      well i have said it before and i will just say it again BAN ME i am least intersted in this place and your priviliages you can keep them and dont think every forum on earth is full of spammers and trolls just because they dont have the godly measures like yours
      there is nothing more to discuss i want to get banned and i will get banned from this place,,
      Its my Decision no one on earth can chage it,,
      Last edited by Martin Gühmann; November 6, 2011, 09:51.

Comment

I'm really not seeing why a banning is necessary here. Couldn't you just, y'know, not post here anymore?
        1011 1100
        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

If you are not allowed to post in any section, how are you posting here?

Please come to the OT, you would fit right in!

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Yes, I believe he would. Though some of us prefer God Classic.
            1011 1100

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
              If you are not allowed to post in any section, how are you posting here?

Please come to the OT, you would fit right in!

JM
              because no forum would implement rules any post restriction rules in feedback section as they know that its a FFA Zone and mostly many times used by New Members joiing the forum if they face any problem thats why i posted the thread in this section as i was not allowed to post anything anywhere else,, you can make a new user yourself and verify that part if you want and i am not going to any OT or anything i just want a ban i dont see how that is so much hard its a simple process and people who are willing asking for a ban should be banned there is no reason in not doing so and forcing them to create troubles and then get banned

and the question why i cannot stop posting well that is my rule i dont leave a forum or stop posting untill i am banned from that place so i have to get banned from here in order to leave and i want to leave so i am asking the admins and mods t ban me in a very civilized manner,,
              asking for ban is not against forum laws i know that as i am a supermod myself so instead of teaching me laws you can just go ahead and ban me permanently that would solve my problem

Comment

because no forum would implement rules any post restriction rules in feedback section as they know that its a FFA Zone and mostly many times used by New Members joiing the forum if they face any problem thats why i posted the thread in this section as i was not allowed to post anything anywhere else,, you can make a new user yourself and verify that part if you want and i am not going to any OT or anything i just want a ban i dont see how that is so much hard its a simple process and people who are willing asking for a ban should be banned there is no reason in not doing so and forcing them to create troubles and then get banned

and the question why i cannot stop posting well that is my rule i dont leave a forum or stop posting untill i am banned from that place so i have to get banned from here in order to leave and i want to leave so i am asking the admins and mods t ban me in a very civilized manner,,
                asking for ban is not against forum laws i know that as i am a supermod myself so instead of teaching me laws you can just go ahead and ban me permanently that would solve my problem

Hmmm

Newgod-- I was just wondering-- does this compulsion to stay unless banned require that you be active and post a few times a day? Would you actually participate or would you just become increasiningly offensive and breaking site rules until the mods comply?

Mods-- I was just thinking that with reduced traffic on this site, we shouldn't be turning people away. Besides with a name like newgod, he should be amusing for the religious folks

So lets keep him here involuntarily posting? personally I just want to see what actions he takes. After all, he is quitting a site and complaining rather than making a small number of posts to qualify for the privileges he wishes
                You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Originally posted by Flubber View Post
                  Hmmm

Newgod-- I was just wondering-- does this compulsion to stay unless banned require that you be active and post a few times a day? Would you actually participate or would you just become increasiningly offensive and breaking site rules until the mods comply?

Mods-- I was just thinking that with reduced traffic on this site, we shouldn't be turning people away. Besides with a name like newgod, he should be amusing for the religious folks

So lets keep him here involuntarily posting? personally I just want to see what actions he takes. After all, he is quitting a site and complaining rather than making a small number of posts to qualify for the privileges he wishes
                  well if my wish is not fullfilled then i will have to break some rules to make the mods comply but thats what exactly i am saying ban me i am so far asking very nicely and no one can deny that fact i just want to be banned so that i can leave this place , and i am not created any trouble you can delted my profile so that it does not appears and delete this thread as well after i am gone so there wont be any sing that i was ever here i dont care i just want to leave because i already know that this place wont be fun as i expected just the way the mods and admins behave by implementing rules and all it clearly shows that people have no freedom of speech or anything in this forum and well if anyone thinks that only mindlessly adding anti spam features solve the spam problem then they are wrong because it does not
                  and well in my forum i grant total freedom of speech unitll some one breaks the laws in a very serious way ,,

and i dont think i will post on any other section of this forum except this thread unless things take some other turn

Comment

BTW, Newgod, by "privilege" Martin doesn't mean you should feel honored to post here, or anything like that; he simply means that it is not a legal right, or something you should feel entitled to do, since this site is privately owned. Driving is one example of a privilege in the legal sense.
                    1011 1100

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                      BTW, Newgod, by "privilege" Martin doesn't mean you should feel honored to post here, or anything like that; he simply means that it is not a legal right, or something you should feel entitled to do, since this site is privately owned. Driving is one example of a privilege in the legal sense.
                      BYW which part of I WANT TO GET BANNED did you fail to understand well why dont you report my post, the one where i have given tips to cheat and bypass the swear system you can report that post as provocation to spammers and troll and guiding evasive methods to troll and spammers,the reasons are very justified as i have openly discussed how to evade the swear law so report it and help me get banned from thi place and thanks in advance for that

Comment

You do realize that you're now halfway to being able to PM, right? The site rules really aren't that onerous, honestly. Over in the OT we just had our first non-spambot ban in ages--and it was for threatening to physically attack another member, repeatedly. I'm not going to help you in your quest for a banning. If you hate this place that much, you can just go, sheesh.
                        1011 1100

Comment

The very First Signs i see after joining this place is one hundred and one laws to curb spammers and trolls in one sense sending a message that everyone who joins a forum is actually a spammer or troll,, and then this mindless implementing anti spam laws dont make any difference i have good experience with trolls and spammers plus i do research on human phycology and behaviour so i know that trolls who are humans can do pratically anything they can lay dorment for years before activating their true plans and thats absolutely possible,, also spammer if human can find ways to easily spam in such a manner that is non violation of forum rules,, yet they could advertise their place

let take an example a pratical one if i would have said that i am a supermod in ********* it would be considerd advertisement but i just did and its not why because i made that post in a different prospect but yet its a advertisement after all thats the main point,, so you can easily break laws but in a way that they are non violated in mods and admins view,,

if yor are having problem with seeing my post then you can surely add me to your ignore list and stop responding to this thread, and i am not asking for your help on getting banned i just behaved nicely by asking as i would look nice doing so,i am more than necessary capable of getting what i want in one way or the other, so feel free not to come back to this thread,, no one is forcing you to post in this thread

Comment

I don't have any problem with reading your posts; I actually find them kind of interesting, if only for the novelty of their POV.
                            1011 1100

Comment

so if i want to get banned from this place that is not against any law its just that you or someone here is not accepting my point of view well there is nothing that can be done about that
                              see there are 7 billion people on this planet as the 7 billion child was born already yesterday,, no two are the same everyone is different they have differnt view points, now to understand that difference we have to understand the human mind and soul,every mind is different there are different rooms inside every mind with different doors and different keys no 2 minds are the same, because of this god given differenece we all have different natures,,
                              the numan nature is the reason why we all are different from each other despite the fact that we all are biologicall same species i mean we all have 2 eyes and 1 heart and all,its the human nature that determine the person, as its the basis on what a person analyse understand interprets things and also behave take action make judgements and all, so this nature is actually seprating us from each other and individualising us all, the main thing about POV well consider this you and i are standing in the same room but you are standin on one side and i on the other in the middle of this room there is a TV now from where you stand you can see the screen of the TV but from where i am standing i can see the back panel,meaning we both are not wrong in our views its just that you and i are not in the same position, the room represent the world, the TV represent the situations all included and our standing positins represent the human nature and the difference is the judgement made from our positions that is natures,,

Comment

Working...
                              X