Do you drink in English?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you drink in English?

Or in the universally understood language of the drunk?
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

I dwinark ine Engraiahhhh
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

If you can still speak English then you haven't drank enough.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

You must always be drunk.
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

You took my joke
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I drink in moderation.
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

English moderation?
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

English Moderation = American Alcoholic
                We've got both kinds

Comment

English Moderation = Russian Sober
                  Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                  GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

i can't speak while i'm drinking

i mean, i could... but it would probably come out my nose or something
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave View Post
                      English Moderation = Russian Sober
                      Russian Sober = Irish Prohibitionist
                      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Pickled liver

I play foosball 10x better when I'm drunk. Maybe the figures understand me better when drunk.
                        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

The Irish win in an English tread
                          Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                          GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

If you try to speak English when drunk, you'll sound like a Yorkshireman.
                            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                              If you try to speak English when drunk, you'll sound like a Yorkshireman.
                              Fook that ye daft fookin git.

Ye sound like a feckin Irishman ya silly ****.
                              Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                              I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Working...
                              X