Hark! Can you hear that sound?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possibly true.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
      Obviously, it's that I bothered to respond to one of your retarded posts. That's always wrong.
      Well, you also broke "everywhere" up into two words, for some reason.

Comment

Speaking of DADT, did they remember to modify the definition of sodomy in the uniform code of military justice?
        Graffiti in a public toilet
        Do not require skill or wit
        Among the **** we all are poets
        Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post

A few of them were caught and discharged once identified. This was before DADT was repealed. Since DADT was repealed, at least one more was discharged because he wore his actual uniform in the sex scenes. Some regulation against disrespecting the uniform.
          You mean they couldn't discharge until they were identified? Sounds painful.

Also, if you want to see a dickgirl (or she-male) rent Hangover 2. I saw it at a cinema and was sitting behind a 'cool granny' who brought her young-teen boy to see the movie. It was far more fun watching them during some of the scenes than the actual movie.
          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
            So an innocent dickgirling deserves a banning, but threatening to attack somebody doesn't? You sound like an American.
            Yes.
            In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
              You don't know where my hand has been.
              You're a paedotrician, your hand should be reasonably safe
              The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]170325[/ATTACH]
                SOME of you make me sick.
                QFT
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                  Dickgirls uber alles.
                  S'trewth!
                  I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                  [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

so random bans have started

well I haven't noticed since last Ashers annual thread where I actually put Ben on ignore
                    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Random?!

Do people seriously not appreciate that Ben has been incredibly close to being permabanned for months/years? Genuinely flabbergasted.
                      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                      We've got both kinds

Comment

Mike - U - too serious what kids make out of people
                        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                          We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
                            Random?!

Do people seriously not appreciate that Ben has been incredibly close to being permabanned for months/years? Genuinely flabbergasted.
                            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
                              Random?!

This is only strong evidence for randomness.
                              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Shall we compare and contrast this with the last major Asher-ban of the Ming/Rah administration?
                                That may provide some insight on where the lines are currently drawn.
                                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                                X