It's attack of the killer turkeys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's attack of the killer turkeys!

It's attack of the killer turkeys! Yes, a wave of turkey violence is sweeping the nation as mild weather has caused a boom in turkey populations nation wide and now the birds are increasing their range into suburbs with turkeys acting aggressively and chasing down suburban house wives.

Check out this video: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908...show/#44884333

Personally, I'd let him get close then grab him by the neck, break his neck, and then enjoy a turkey dinner. Problem solved.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

That turkey looks like a home delivered lunch.

Of course, Oerdin would anything that didn't eat him first.

Comment

I suspect the turkeys just want revenge for all of their relatives who ended up as Thanksgiving dinners.

In other news smoked turkey legs make for great eating and they've become all the rage at Renaissance Faires and county fairs. Just give them a dry rub to season them then wet smoke them for 5-8 hours and you've got yourself something dandy. These drumsticks are huge and can weight several pounds all by themselves. You haven't lived until you've seen a grown man dressed up as a viking barbarian, chomping away on one of those turkey legs, with a bull's horn of mead in his other hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Braindead View Post
        Of course, Oerdin would anything that didn't eat him first.
        I accidentally an entire bottle of coke. Is that bad?
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

You can always relay upon the U.S. Postal Service to save suburban house wives who are being hunted down by rogue turkeys. Now that's what I call government service.

Comment

That is the funniest **** Ive seen in a long time

For that woman that turkey was like a Spielberg Velociraptor
            I need a foot massage

Comment

I'd like to watch you try and grab a turkey, Oerdin. I'm in dire need of a good laugh.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

To break the neck of a turkey is the same as breaking the neck of a chicken or is the technique different? My grandma could behead chickens with her eyes closed
                I need a foot massage

Comment

I'm sure that to handle the turkey Sloww would use his orbital lasers that are legal in Texas, can't be too careful when dealing with a home invasion.
                  If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                  ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Turkeys are significantly bigger than chickens. People don't hunt chickens. I have a cat, but that doesn't mean I'd try to pick up an ocelot.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Hey, what do you think of this video, I am quite sure that this is a ñandu (not as ostrich, ostrichs are much bigger) but a ñandu is still much bigger than a turkey

The kid looked defenseless, but the father kicked the ñandu´s ass easily, I think they are german tourists in Argentina

I need a foot massage

Comment

Fighting something off is not catching it. Interesting video, but not what Oerdin The Hunter is saying.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                          I'd like to watch you try and grab a turkey, Oerdin. I'm in dire need of a good laugh.
                          It's not that hard, son. The turkey weights 20lbs but it's neck is as thin as a pencil. Grab it, give it a good shake, or better yet whip it about and I assure you that turkey has seen it's last day. I've killed more then turkeys so I don't think it would be much trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                            Turkeys are significantly bigger than chickens. People don't hunt chickens. I have a cat, but that doesn't mean I'd try to pick up an ocelot.
                            Which is what makes it so easy. You whip around something by it's neck when it weights 1lb and it's hard to break it's neck but you whip around a 20 lb turkey and it's mother ****ing easy. All you have to do is swing it by it's neck then pull back quickly and the neck WILL break. The extra 20 lbs assures that. I've killed chickens, I've killed rabbits, I've even killed the odd Iraqi so I'm sure I could manage a ****ing bird.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnabas View Post
                              Hey, what do you think of this video, I am quite sure that this is a ñandu (not as ostrich, ostrichs are much bigger) but a ñandu is still much bigger than a turkey

The kid looked defenseless, but the father kicked the ñandu´s ass easily, I think they are german tourists in Argentina

What do I think of it? That man handled it as it should be handled. A few good swift kicks and it's on it's way.

Comment

Working...
                              X