No announcement yet.

Leaving forever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saras' plan backfires due to the stupidity of poly!
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
      How can people get the wrong person?! He said he's sitting with Asta, and one of the couples are named "Asta ir Šarūnas"

Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
      Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
      Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post

Saras' plan backfires due to the stupidity of poly!
        Alas
        Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
        Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Seriously, I will need your votes in case we don't make it through the first round - there's gonna be an internet voted team in the semisin addition to three jury-and-competition-selected.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
            How can people get the wrong person?! He said he's sitting with Asta, and one of the couples are named "Asta ir Šarūnas"

Yeah.

Voted
            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

We're doing quite well in case anyone's interested.

Comment

So what happens if you win the whole thing?
                They give you a restaurant, or name a dish after you?
                Quendelie axan!

Comment

We get a fully equipped kitchen. Since I have one, and Asta has one, we're going to give ours away to some charitable cause.

Comment

FYI - we made it into the finals, our semifinals were aired this sunday.

Comment

Good luck
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

We will have our own Iron Chef!
                        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Awesome!
                          I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Great news.
                            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

^ Bon Voyage..

Comment

Good luck.
                                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X