Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaving forever

Hey polytubbies, I've left you forever, but may come back if you go here:

and press the "BALSUOTI" button under the picture of Asta (my sister-in-law) and my smug mug.

It's a cooking show. If you're ever in Vilnius, AND if you've voted for me, I'll treat you to a dinner
    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

So, Krugman et al were wrong? Baltic states still exist? You didn't all
    die of hunger? You're even throwing cooking competitions? But the
    theory says otherwise...

Comment

heh

Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
      Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

voted.

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Comment

You Lithuanians all look alike, so I didn't know who to vote for. Anyway, we were going to storm your TV again on the day the winners will be named, so no point in it, really.
            Graffiti in a public toilet
            Do not require skill or wit
            Among the **** we all are poets
            Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Originally posted by onodera View Post
              You Lithuanians all look alike, so I didn't know who to vote for. Anyway, we were going to storm your TV again on the day the winners will be named, so no point in it, really.
              I'll let it slide if you vote for me

Comment

Originally posted by Saras View Post
                I'll let it slide if you vote for me
                Just tell me which one is you (I take it you're not in the all-female pair). Remember to keep your hands in the air when told so.
                Graffiti in a public toilet
                Do not require skill or wit
                Among the **** we all are poets
                Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

I'm the good looking one with a Ferragamo tie

Comment

vote rigging successful ... I can see you are winning, but it's tight
                    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Voted. It's close.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

you got my vote
                        What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
                        What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

Voted. Though I have a bad conscience, since I didn't understand a word there. Who knows what I really voted for??
                          Blah

Comment

Rytis - vibrant network of service stations sales manager. But his true passion - basketball. Rytis has become a double world champion of street basketball, there are a number of international street basketball tournament winner. Edita - maternity leave bebaigianti sales manager. Their Son of Matthew will soon reach the age of two. Edith admitted that after the birth of the son of a family began to eat much healthier.

Seems like a TV show that they want to participate in. I voted yay

Comment

Originally posted by Zoetstofzoetje View Post
                              Rytis - vibrant network of service stations sales manager. But his true passion - basketball. Rytis has become a double world champion of street basketball, there are a number of international street basketball tournament winner. Edita - maternity leave bebaigianti sales manager. Their Son of Matthew will soon reach the age of two. Edith admitted that after the birth of the son of a family began to eat much healthier.

Seems like a TV show that they want to participate in. I voted yay
                              WTF? That's not me!

Comment

Working...
                              X