No announcement yet.

REM Retires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The lead singer in REM actually had one hotel in LA where he tried to commit suicide in like five times. He says every time he goes in there the hotel manager periodically knocks on his door just to make sure he's alright and hasn't tried to off himself again.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	main.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	122.8 KB
ID:	9091768
      And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
        I was shocked when I heard; I thought they'd disbanded years ago.
        I thought they were dead.
        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
          same for me. automatic for the people was the first record i ever bought. a great band, certainly one of the best america has produced in the last 30 years...well actually ever really.
          I refer the honourable gentleman to Husker Du/Sugar, Throwing Muses and Pixies - (as far as my personal taste goes).

Comment

I never liked them. OK, "Automatic for the people" had a couple of good tracks, but other than that they were the second most overrated musical act of the last 40 years.
            The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

I never liked them and didn't think Automatic had any good tracks.
              Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
              We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
                I never liked them. OK, "Automatic for the people" had a couple of good tracks, but other than that they were the second most overrated musical act of the last 40 years.
                First being...?
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

U2?
                  Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                  Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                  We've got both kinds

Comment

Found them okish but never was that big of a fan.

REM sleep.
                    Blah

Comment

Philestines
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I liked them when I was in middle school. Some of their 80's stuff was pretty good too.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                          First being...?
                          The Beatles. Possibly The Smiths.

Comment

Working...
                          X