Republicans' Solution to Health Care

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
    I'm fine with banning political speech by corporations if you also ban political speech by unions, advocacy groups, media organizations, and other groups of people. It just gives more influence to rich and famous individuals like myself.
    We're not talking about speech, we're talking about out and out bribery. You know that but as usual you're playing dumb as is the Republican majority on the SCotUS and worse they're doing it for political reasons.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Explain to me how Hillary, the Movie is bribery.
      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

I personally wouldn't limit things like movies but I would limit cash to candidates and porties, in fact, cash should be completely restricted and campaigns should be publicly financed. As for running independent ads, sure, go ahead and do it but no tax breaks for you to subsidize that and I'd require a vote of 2/3rds of shareholders to approve it before a single penny could be spent for political purposes.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

There are two kinds of contributions.
          One where a contribution is meant to influence a candidate.
          The other is where a contribution is meant to reward a candidate.

The problem is eliminating the former but not the latter.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
            Explain to me how Hillary, the Movie is bribery.
            Hillary Duff has a new movie?
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
            X