Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There you go again:

Conflating the actions of individuals with the government's mismangement
    Either take control of your life and do something about it, or tell your story walking, whiner.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I'm the most successful person on this board, you Boomer idiot. My life is well under control, but that fact is irrelevant to a discussion of just how terrible the Baby Boomers have been for America.

Comment

• Sad, really.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Without the boomers we could have had a separate (but equal) forum for Tupac.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
            Without the boomers we could have had a separate (but equal) forum for Tupac.
            How many prominent figures in the civil rights struggle were baby boomers? Martin Luther King was part of the "silent generation", for example.

Comment

• Sorry... I thought this was the thread for blaming everything that has happened in the past ~60 years on boomers?

Comment

• I agree with Oerdin and Drake, the generations that produced May of 68 in Europe and Hippies in the USA is probably the worst generation ever.
                I need a foot massage

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                  Without the boomers we could have had a separate (but equal) forum for Tupac.
                  He needs a padded room next to Mobius so they can both sit around and babble without bothering people.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Glad you're doing well, Drake. So why all the rage? You sound like an unemployed guy blaming all his problems on whatever ethnic group his replacement belongs to.

Or is this just a troll like Asher's recent Annual Ban-Ben thread?
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• IIRC Drake has a cushy government job.

Comment

• Who's drake?
                        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Killing it is the new killing it
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Comment

• 12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                            Stadtluft Macht Frei
                            Killing it is the new killing it
                            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                              Who's drake?
                              This is a very good question.

You sound like an unemployed guy blaming all his problems on whatever ethnic group his replacement belongs to.
                              1. The Baby Boomers are not an ethnic group.

2. I've been semi-retired since 1996.

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                                Who's drake?
                                qft

Comment

Working...
                                X