The Most Selfish Generation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Agent Sox View Post
    Thank you, Tupac Shakur. I'm glad someone here agrees with me, haha.
    No problem, man. I've got much love for all the free-thinkers who figured out I was still alive years ago.

Comment

• I love the history channel, too, Sox!
      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Sox

(By that I mean that I totally agree with him on any and all matters)
        Unbelievable!

Comment

• I've forwarded all of Sox's posts to the FBI.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by VJ View Post
            You do realize that if there hadn't been a rabidly anti-American, drug-using and communist-symphatizing (and very media-sensationalized) anti-war movement in the US college system, opposition to the war in Vietnam would've turned into a non-partisan issue after the 1968 elections and US support for the South Vietnamese government would've slowly & silently died by 1970, right?
            You're insane. Even if you were right, all your argument does is paint the pro-war side as even more hideous.

Drafting poeple to get maimed and die, and kill others... for votes. How could we be so callous as to think that's evil? :rollsroyce:

Of course, the baby boomers have spun this into a story of eeeevil politicians...

Comment

• DaShi, I hope you are joking, haha. The FBI doesn't want to hear from me again because I sent them too many complaints in the past.

Comment

• Haha indeed, Agent Sox, haha indeed.
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Haha indeed, Agent Sox, haha indeed.
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

• We should restart the old Roman arena games where baby boomers fight to the death. The winner gets to keep his social security and medicare while the loser... Well, he gets to help reduce the deficit.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• The Baby Boomers would just flee to Canada; we've already seen that they weren't willing to fight when they had the chance.

Comment

• Then it's simple. Conquer Canada.
                        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Don't you have to be a resident to collect these benefits?
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Yes, but eliminating baby boomers is still a good thing.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Hunker down and wait it out. They'll be gone eventually....
                              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• The problem is that their debt won't be.

Comment

Working...
                                X