• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thoth View Post
    Bras D'or?

That's furrin for "Gold Bras" isn't it?

Bewbs encased in Gold Bras.
    ROTJ.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
      What the ****? Did you just make up all those foods?

And women get cravings, Oerdin. If a man is getting cravings, there's a testosterone problem.
      There is no single explanation for food cravings, and explanations range from low serotonin levels affecting the brain centers for appetite to production of endorphins as a result of consuming fats and carbohydrates.[1] Foods with high levels of sugar glucose, such as chocolate, are more frequently craved than foods with lower sugar glucose, such as broccoli because when glucose interacts with opiod system in the brain an addictive triggering effect occurs. The consumer of the glucose feels the urge to consume more glucose, much like an alcoholic, because the brain has become conditioned to release "happy hormones" every time glucose is present.[3]

I don't see how this is specific to women.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
        Fig and persimmon jam?!

WHAT THE **** KIND OF QUEER LIFESTYLE DO YOU LIVE?!
        Why are you trying so hard to be mean to someone who tries new foods and then posts about it? If you don't like it, you don't have to click on his threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
          ROTJ.

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
          I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

I am craving my co-worker(ess).
            In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth View Post
              Hairy bush.
              The new Republican frontrunner ?
              Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Working...
              X