Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much does audio quality affect the appeal of a vocal recording?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better; you almost have a flow in a few spots there in the first half, but lose the plot somewhat in the second half. The beat is better than in the previous tracks of yours that I've heard, however, so that may be skewing my judgment. Still, I think you're making progress and should continue to work on your rhythm and delivery.

edit: Listened to it again. 0:42 to 0:53 is the best section. See if you can build on the flow you demonstrated there.

Comment

• Caught this on TV the other night. Great example of flow from a professional...

Comment

• Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
        Better; you almost have a flow in a few spots there in the first half, but lose the plot somewhat in the second half. The beat is better than in the previous tracks of yours that I've heard, however, so that may be skewing my judgment. Still, I think you're making progress and should continue to work on your rhythm and delivery.

edit: Listened to it again. 0:42 to 0:53 is the best section. See if you can build on the flow you demonstrated there.

Thanks. I thought because of the rhyme rate there, that would be the most staccato section. Go figure.
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Another:

Explore the largest community of artists, bands, podcasters and creators of music & audio
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• nm
            Last edited by Al B. Sure!; November 19, 2011, 05:18.

Comment

• The only good rappers are those who sound like Jamaicans and are impossible to understand
              I need a foot massage

Comment

• Originally posted by Barnabas View Post
                The only good rappers are those who sound like Jamaicans and are impossible to understand
                You're saying you like Snow?

Comment

• Another one:

Explore the largest community of artists, bands, podcasters and creators of music & audio

Comment

• Another one:

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                      B
                      What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
                      What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

c-
                        What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
                        What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

• Originally posted by Pax View Post
                          B
                          Interesting. I ignored any attempt to have a 'flow' and just rhymed as many words as I could lol

Comment

Interesting. I ignored any attempt to have a 'flow' and just rhymed as many words as I could lol
                            vaguely reminded me of...

Comment

• Thanks for listening.

Comment

• Regardless of your flow, delivery etc...If you have something to say..keep rapping...don't let anything hold you back.

Comment

Working...
                                X