Wisconsin Democrats fail to take state Senate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jesus Christ I hope you're trolling me.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I'm sure most of his posts must be trolls.
      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
      We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
        Oerdin, Wisconsin democrats are just a pack of sore losers. In fact, they're the biggest sore losers since Gore. First they ran away to stop a law from passing, then they challenged it in court, then they tried to turn a judicial election into a partisan referendum, then they called for recall elections, lost every single one of these things, and now they're claiming voter fraud. When will it end?
        Yeah, there couldn't possibly have actually been voter fraud. You know everything.

Comment

I think you're thinking of someone else. He was such a sore loser he decided to make a whole movie about how much of a sore loser he was, then they gave him the Nobel Peace Prize for it.
          Uhh actually the movie was about Global Warming. Did you see it?

Comment

I did see it, twice as a matter of fact, and the impression I got was that he was more upset about losing the election than global warming.
            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

You're entitled to your opinion, however incorrect it may be. There is, of course, the minor point that he didn't make that movie.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Yes. That's why he spent the whole movie talking about global warming. He must be a sore loser if he's trying to do something else with his life.

Comment

How very strange since he didn't mention the 2000 election (where he won the popular vote) at all in the movie as far as I can remember.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

It's the very first thing he talks about, actually. "I used to be the next president of the United States". He then snipes at the Bush administration about a dozen times throughout the movie, for things ranging from the Secretary of Education to random people in the White House staff.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                      How very strange since he didn't mention the 2000 election (where he won the popular vote) at all in the movie as far as I can remember.
                      He does, actually. He tells a joke at the beginning of his presentation along the lines of, "I'm Al Gore and I used to be the next President of the United States."

Comment

Regardless, it's a five second throway line in an hour and a half movie, and it's pretty ridiculous to somehow claim that the whole movie is "about" that.

Comment

Well he goes off on rants about tobacco and other irrelevant miscellany, so I think the movie really is all about Al Gore. Not whatever policy he's peddling.

Comment

That's nice.

Comment

It's the very first thing he talks about, actually. "I used to be the next president of the United States". He then snipes at the Bush administration about a dozen times throughout the movie, for things ranging from the Secretary of Education to random people in the White House staff.
                              Wow, he sniped at an administration for doing nothing about global warming in a movie he made about how he thinks something should be done about global warming. The only logical conclusion is he's a sore loser.

Comment

He doesn't mention the election much in the movie because he was so sore about losing it... hard to talk about...

Comment

Working...
                                X