Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
    Evidently DaShi is.
    I'm right to never expect any insight from you. You've rotted your brain on conservative radio. Why not just post more threads about Japan that "interest" you with no comment or...insight in them?
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Fve Crathva View Post
      The printing software is ReplicatorG, it slices the model into layers and calculates the toolpath. I use 123d for modelling, that prof was a Mac user so he used an online 3D modelling tool (I'm not sure which one).

SP
      Cool. I'll take a look.
      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Working...
      X