• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• left over pasta - cold

give or take 15 cloves of garlic
    anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

• French toast with sliced strawberries and blueberries and two Jimmy Dean sausages. Oh, and a glass of OJ.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• strawberry juice and a few hard boiled egg whites.

Comment

• You on a diet or something, girl?

I ate out this morning at a Denny's like diner. Two eggs, two pancakes, two sausage, plus I really like bacon and since I'm a fat slob I ordered a side of two pieces of bacon. To wash it down coffee and OJ.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
            This is why waffle house exists.

JM
            I knew there had to be SOME reason it exists.
            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by b etor View Post
              strawberry juice and a few hard boiled egg whites.
              Tragic. Egg yolks are super nutricious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                French toast with sliced strawberries and blueberries and two Jimmy Dean sausages. Oh, and a glass of OJ.
                Dude, i’m gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly sounds fcking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I’m being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook sht that was perviously in cans. you’re a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking poverty breakfast on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro.
                "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• 1. WTF in that breakfast came out of a can?

2. WTF is wong with canned food? Are you telling me you never have canned soup? Tuna? Tomato paste?

3. Drink lots of water. Now.

Comment

• I never saw Speer post drunk before. :\

Any way, today was just a croissant and a pineapple-mango smoothy. Now that I'm single again I can't seem to want to go to a restaurant in the morning to sit there by myself. You get so used to being in a relationship and always having someone there with you so when you're single again it feels awkward to go places alone.

Comment

• Breakfast: 1 iron compound pill, 1 folic acid pill. Some time later, 1 bowl malted cereal (no sugar) with semi skimmed milk and 10 pitted prunes, 1 cup spiced coffee, 1 glass mixed fruit juice.

The worst thing about having anaemia is that I'm supposed to be ingesting large amounts of iron rich low fat red meat- but my sensitivity to the folic acid supplement means that I'm feeling nauseous quite often. But if I skip the folic acid I often find myself asleep for the greater part of a day, or in a mental haze.

What fun being over 40 and having no gall bladder is. If I'd known it was going to be like this, I'd have hung on inside and resisted the caesarean exit.
                      Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Bacon from the local farmer's market, and some blueberry waffles.
                        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

You on a diet or something, girl?

I ate out this morning at a Denny's like diner. Two eggs, two pancakes, two sausage, plus I really like bacon and since I'm a fat slob I ordered a side of two pieces of bacon. To wash it down coffee and OJ.
                          If I could stick to it more than 3 days I'd call it a diet. I've gained [and lost] a lot of weight since starting college. Constant gaining the past year. It's real bad (all time high). So I'm watching myself more closely now. Today I had a poptart and giant glass of milk. But I ate a more diet-like lunch (protein shake and special k bar). Pita chips and hummus for a snack. Lamb shwarma and carrot-spinach juice for dinner in a couple hours.

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                          Tragic. Egg yolks are super nutricious.
                          Hard boiled, I usually have 1 whole egg and 2 or 3 egg whites. These particular ones I boiled a few minutes short and the middles were yucky.
                          Scrambled or otherwise, I have 2 whole eggs and 1 or 2 egg whites.

Comment

• If you want to try to lose some weight, try cutting back on the calories that you're drinking. You don't get a full feeling from drinks, but the calories they contain still count. Juice is not your friend.

College is tough, man. It is really hard to find affordable, palatable, nutritious food, especially on a college campus.
                            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I never saw Speer post drunk before. :\

Any way, today was just a croissant and a pineapple-mango smoothy. Now that I'm single again I can't seem to want to go to a restaurant in the morning to sit there by myself. You get so used to being in a relationship and always having someone there with you so when you're single again it feels awkward to go places alone.
                              I wasn't drunk. I was trolling. I don't drink.

And b etor, do you exercise at all? I've always thought diet is secondary to losing weight; exercise is what to do because it provides general benefits to health and once you build some muscle, your maintenance level of calories becomes higher so it's easier to not put on fat. Running a few miles a week and doing some basic calisthenics will go a surprisingly long way.

As long as you're dedicated, it's guaranteed results. Fat people go around claiming they exercise and they diet but they're full of ****. It's against the laws of physics and biochemistry to not lose fat if you eat less and do more.

And protein shake and special k bar is NOT a healthy lunch and it's expensive on a per calorie basis. Try chicken breast and steamed veggies. Tuna. Stuff like that.
                              Last edited by Al B. Sure!; June 18, 2012, 21:24.
                              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                                If you want to try to lose some weight, try cutting back on the calories that you're drinking. You don't get a full feeling from drinks, but the calories they contain still count. Juice is not your friend.

College is tough, man. It is really hard to find affordable, palatable, nutritious food, especially on a college campus.
                                I do get a full feeling from them. Had some cottage cheese and raspberries for breakfast today. mmmmm.
                                I live in a sorority house and we all share food. I used to be steward so I picked out everything we ate. It was the alcohol that killed me. Freshman year I drank 3-5 nights a week. Down to 1 or 2 now, and much less.

Comment

Working...
                                X