Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help Alby Get Sex. All Ideas Are Welcome.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Alby Get Sex. All Ideas Are Welcome.

I saw the need and I'm filling it with this thread. Now help Alby fill something.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Get a job. Pay some working girl to do the deed. That's the only thing which has a chance to work for him.

On the upside she might teach him something and he might not be so awkward around women so one might actually accept him without having to be paid.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

1) Never talk
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

If Albert wants to attract the attention of the FEMALES he should work on his mating call.

Comment

Maybe he could get peacock feathers.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

THis again??
            You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Is it true that if you have a girlfriend for ~7+ years you eventually need to switch to anal because the vagina becomes not unlike an oversized tupperware container of unpleasantly warm water?

Comment

What does "unpleasantly warm" mean? Hot?

Comment

I have a friend who now says the vagina is larger and more warm than he is comfortable with, not scalding or anything, so he has switched to anal and is thinking about becoming a homosexual but only on the condition that the anus does not expand as the vagina does. (Does it?) He is also thinking of moving to the castro and having a lot of sex there.
                    Last edited by Wiglaf; July 13, 2011, 01:51. Reason: Are anal fissures usually the result of anal sex?

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                      If Albert wants to attract the attention of the FEMALES he should work on his mating call.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	a%20ferengi.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	76.6 KB
ID:	9090649
                      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
                        I have a friend who now says the vagina is larger and more warm than he is comfortable with, not scalding or anything, so he has switched to anal and is thinking about becoming a homosexual but only on the condition that the anus does not expand as the vagina does. (Does it?) He is also thinking of moving to the castro and having a lot of sex there.
                        Wiglaf is awesome troll.
                        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
                          Is it true that if you have a girlfriend for ~7+ years you eventually need to switch to anal because the vagina becomes not unlike an oversized tupperware container of unpleasantly warm water?
                          Depends, usually means he simply cannot get that hard because he's bored from ****ing the same ***** for 7 yrs.
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

I think therefore that the seven year itch is when this bored guy has unprotected sex with someone else and gets a STD, which he then gives to his partner.
                            Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Where is Lancer when you need him ?
                              "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Working...
                              X