• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW!

Congratulations mate!

Comment

Don't stop at two though. I have 3 siblings and being one of 4
      kids is great. Delay the vasectomy thing.

Comment

SC scores again And people, remember that SC doesn't get a vasectomy. If a vasectomy ever gets lucky it gets SC...
        Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
        And notifying the next of kin
        Once again...

Comment

I think I missed this th first time arond, so belated congrats, Pekka

Kids
          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Good timing to raise this thread, I just came back from ultra... and everything looks completely normal. Of course that's what you expect but unfortunately many times there are worries. Being somewhat "used" to hospitals by now, you get nervous. Second kid is a huge deal! First is of course first, but second is a brother or a sister, a friend, a sort of like insurance in a way. Insurance, for example if something would happen to us parents, they would have each other.

The worst thought I've had is that I get sick and my kid is left alone to deal with it. So that's now avoided!

Plus, with the first one, there's lot more reasons to be nervous, now it's more pure happiness. I'm really waiting for it to come out, it'll be 7 more months... And yeah, I might like 1 or 2 more. We'll see what happens after the reality sets in with the 2 first ones.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; August 29, 2011, 12:33.
              Order of the Fly
              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Both of the times my wife and I decided to have kids I managed to nail one of her eggs within a month's time. Nice to know we have another marksman on the forum.
                "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

My girlfriend and I have been trying not to have kids for over two years now and have succeeded brilliantly so far. Does that make me a marksman, too?
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Congrats, L.

Yes, it's about time those of us who aren't perpetuating the misery of human existence get to clap each other on the back now and again.

Comment

Working...
                    X